2. Ask Hindus if Ram existed ever. Challenge religious dogmas. Ask Muslims if Muhammad existed. Never challenge religious dog-mass.
3. JNU has freedom of expression. Azam Khan has freedom of expression. Kamlesh Tiwari has freedom of expression expressions of freedom (from the world).
4. ISIS has nothing to do with religion. I in ISIS stands for Islamic Ice Cream Chocolate Flavor Vaali.
5. 2002 Post Godhra riots are blot on India’s secular fabric. Godhra caused post-Godhra riots and train burning is the blot on India too in Post-Godhra need not be discussed as the fire was initiated from inside. Lalu Prasad Yadav’s secret sources have confirmed.
6. Dadri had Hindu mob of 5 Hindus. Malda had mob fringe element of 2.5 Lakh people who had no religion.
7. Allow women in Sabrimala. Allow women in Haji Ali is internal matter of minority people.
8. Karwa Chauth is Patriarchal. Symbol of male chauvinism. Triple Talaq, polygamy and Halala are symbols of Patriarchic society, male chauvinism, violence and violation of women rights internal matter of minority religion. Symbol of multiculturalism. Must be respected.
9. Burn your ego this Diwali not crackers. Behead yourself instead of goat this Eid. Wish Muslims on Eid.
Beware of Pigerals.
Vashi Sharma is a respected energy scientist with numerous international level publications. He is a doctorate from IIT Bombay and a scientist with Ministry of New & Renewable Energy. He teaches at NIT Jaipur. He is an expert in concentrator optics and works in domain of optimal utilization of solar energy.
This book contains several stories from popular Indian media in past few years, some popular liberals, their hypocritical stands on similar issues, their bootlicking of those who slit throats, bashing of those who keep restraint and a logical person’s take on the paradoxes.More info →
Complete works by Sanjeev Newar and Vashi Sharma! Agniveer’s complete book collection.
Life-changing works of Agniveer on Hinduism, Yoga, motivation, spirituality, Moksha and burning issues concerning society, nation and Dharma.More info →