The nautanki (drama) by fake-liberals (in media, bollywood, politics, corporate sector) reminds me of autocratic Jailor of English era in film Sholay played by Asrani. The Jailor would shout his bravados as if Hitler is no match. But would escort criminals till exit gate at mere mention of a pistol behind his back.
These fake-liberals (or do we call them feku-liberals) are no different. They know that ridiculing Hindu beliefs is no more dangerous and no less entertaining than playing Battlefield on their Playstations.
But the moment they are asked to confront demons that roam outside their gaming box in streets, they would seek the emergency route to toilet. Legends speak of the ‘brave warrior’ Uttar who boasted about his bravery among women in his palace. Yet, when he saw the vast army facing him in battlefield, Arjuna could see Uttar getting wet at wrong places and smell suspiciously foul.
Here are counter-measures to neutralize the foul smell:
Cow may be your mother. It is not mine. What about rights of a beef-eating Hindu? I will organize a “beef party”.
Your argument also applies to religions, religious figures, prophets, religious books, parents. I want to see which true-liberal has chutzpah to organize following parties:
– To burn holy book of a religion that means peace.
– To draw cartoons of holy figures of a religion that means peace.
– To tear photos of pilgrim destinations of a religion that means peace.
If you are true to your notions of liberalism and rights, organize such parties, share locations, post videos and reveal your addresses. We will do our bit to guarantee that these videos and address details become viral among peaceful people whose rights you pretend to protect.
What I serve in my plate is my choice. Who are you to decide?
1. What I burn in my stove is my choice. What I use to wipe my toilet is my choice. What paper I remove my spit with is my choice. This choice can go to any crazy extent. It can contain any image, any verse, any page from any holy book of any religion that is considered sacred by others but not me.
Fake-liberals like you will stop where you realize that this game will become risky. You will offend Hindus because Hindus are actually peaceful. But you will dare not offend those who claim to be peaceful. Because you know that if you do even one act like this, the wrath of peaceful may put you to peace forever.
2. That is why Agniveer follows true liberalism –
Respect others’ harmless sentiments. Defend your own.
If confused, choose the more kind and humane.
I will eat beef to protest against killing in Dadri.
Few months ago a rapist was lynched in Nagaland. Will you now rape to protest?
Beef-lover: (Bhosa De)
You are a Hindu fundamentalist. You are justifying lynching.
1. You are a racist who hates me because of my birth and religion. No different from white supremacists like Ku Klux Klan.
2. Who has justified lynching? On contrary, Agniveer is against anyone like you (or the mob that kills) who creates Kangaroo courts and issues fatwas.
3. We offer condolences to innocents killed and deepest sympathies for their families. We must all support law to nab the culprits.
4. Those who have slightest common sense can see that killing an innocent human is wrong. But that does not imply that rape is justified. Or killing cow is legal.
This is an example of how Hindu fundamentalists are suppressing Muslims in India. Don’t you know India is a secular country?
1. This is an example of how video-game addicts like you are supporting the cause of Islamic terrorism by nurturing hatred in minds of Muslims against Hindus.
2. Who are you to issue fatwa on what happened, who did, who supported and with what motive? If you indeed know something valuable, please inform police and help bring justice. Do not sensationalize a stray unfortunate incident as a communal vendetta to get TRP or some kick. You may get the wrong kick. Do not try to be a Khaap Panchayat.
Do not pretend to be secular. You killed people in Gujarat and Mumbai riots. You destroyed Babri mosque.
1. Why are you pointing on me? Hang me, jail me – if I participated in any riot. Should I point on you that you performed genocide in Kashmir, you and your forefathers invaded India for last 1300 years, beheaded and raped in millions, and yet you glorify the terrorists like Babur and Aurangzeb, ?
2. Any riot is wrong. Killing any helpless woman or child is wrong. Religion, caste, region does not matter. Period. Agniveer stands against every such act. Unlike you who would vanish away when you are asked to stand for more serious cases of human rights violation happening in Kashmir, Bangladesh, Pakistan, and West Bengal.
3. As for Babur, he was a murderer and rapist whose name must be in Guinness Book of World records for being the greatest pervert ever born. Babri mosque was in memory of his gay sex-partner named Babri built over a sacred temple. There is nothing Islamic or human about Babur, Babri, or Babur’s aulaads who were equally devils. Go and read the autobiography of Babur instead of abusing Hindus.
We do not just support right to eat beef. We also support right to eat pork. See, we are unbiased to both Hindus and Muslims.
Cow is considered sacred as mother by at least 100 crore Hindus (and many Muslims as well). Pig is considered most disgusting animal by Muslims.
Cow is revered. Pig is abhorred. Only a moron will equate the two.
It does not matter to a Muslim whether you eat pig or kill it. All he asks is to keep pig away from him. For a Hindu, it matters what happens to mother. Just as it matters to you what one does with your mother.
A more close parallel of cow in Muslim world would be Holy Quran. Or Holy Prophet Muhammad. Or image of Holy Kaaba. Or think of eating pork in a mosque.
Killing cow in Hinduism is akin to disrespecting these symbols of Holy Islam.
We know you are too scared to even think of doing this. If not, share videos and your address details. Help us bring more popularity for you.
If yes, stop insulting my mother.
To continue read Part 2
Disclaimer: This is a creative fiction as per Disclaimer. Please agree to the Disclaimer before you read this article. If you read Disclaimer after reading the article, and do not agree to Disclaimer, forget whatever you read. If you cannot forget, go to a psychiatrist. But do not consider the comment section as a toilet.