We will raise any issue that violates human rights.
1. Why this sudden love for human rights. Or is it restricted to only bashing Hindus?
2. Why no Bollywood celebrity, media person , politician raised a loud voice against illegal detention and raping of two Nepali women by a Saudi diplomat for several months in India. The incident is not even a month old. No one dared to shout against this gravest insult of womanhood by a rascal. No one is writing open letters to Saudi government.
– it is too risky. It may upset those forces who spread most brutal form of terrorism today.
– petro-dollars form the foundation of luxuries that most of these fake-liberals are enjoying. Bollywood finance from Middle East is well known for some time. Many media houses have been allegedly funded from roots that lie near the country of rapist diplomat. Corporates have huge business, professionals have great career opportunities that link to that country. – — And who cares about poor Hindu women from a poor country like Nepal! If I am wrong, let me see that this become the biggest women rights issue for these liberals.
4. No tweets when a girl was abducted, raped and forced to convert to Islam in Meerut last year.
6. No tears when Javed, Pervez and Mannan gangraped a minor girl in Shamli. http://post.jagran.com/minor-girl-gangraped-by-three-youths-in-muzaffarnagar-1356335621
7. No tweets when Ghalib and Feroz assaulted a school teacher in Amroha and a girl in Muzaffarnagar was raped by Shaukeen and Raheel. http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/lucknow/Girl-school-teacher-sexually-assaulted/articleshow/17803065.cms?referral=PM
8. No outcry when a 30 years old woman was gangraped and filmed by Naushad, Parvaiz, Hassan and Nazar in Sikri. http://www.dnaindia.com/india/report-woman-gang-raped-by-four-men-filmed-in-muzaffarnagar-1801209
9. No reaction when Muslim mob killed two people in Azad Maidan, Mumbai out of religious hatred and sexually assaulted 5 lady police constables.
10. Not a single word for the Muslim woman who was raped by his father in law in Muzaffarnagar and was then declared as the mother of her husband and wife of her rapist father in law.
11. No story on Tuktuki Mandal, a Hindu minor girl, abducted by Muslim goons in West Bengal.
12. You raised so much of noise when a nun was gang raped in Bengal few months back. You shouted how Hindu fanatics are trampling the minorities. But the moment it came to light that all the criminals were Islamic fanatics from Bangladesh, suddenly there is no tweet, no press coverage, no TV report.
Your deeds are encouraging fanatics among Muslims to continue one crime after another. You are the greatest cause of communal hatred.
We have written so many tweets against Dadri killing.
2. Reality is that you are writing these tweets not for killers but for tolerant Hindus like Agniveer who love cow as mother. You are writing with a foolish convenient assumption that we – cow lovers – are killers. You are writing to use this incident to justify your fetish for bashing Hinduism and eating my mother.
3. If indeed you are so enlightened, choose the path of compassion and environment. Respect compassionate sentiments of 100 crore Hindus.
You have posted images of Shivaji cutting the hand of a butcher. You are instigating people to take law in hands to kill Muslims.
1. By your argument, India should ban legacy of Bhagat Singh, Chandrasekhar Azad and Netaji as well. This is what happens when naazuk-heroes compensate for their cowardice with hollow arguments.
2. What Shivaji did was perfectly right in his era when invaders like Mughals had forcefully annexed India. Thanks to cow-lovers like Rana Pratap, Shivaji, Guru Gobind and Mangal Pandey you are safe enough to abuse cow-lovers. Else you would have been destroyed like Bamiyan Buddhas in Afghanistan. We are proud of them and are in oath to continue their legacy.
3. Read our disclaimer. What we write is within ambit of our disclaimer. We stand for non-violence, communal harmony, compassion and respect for law of land.
5. In matter of cow, we are very clear that Hindus must do ‘all’ it takes to protect them. And do all it takes to guarantee that no harm comes to holy cow under ‘any situation’.
6. A strict warning to all miscreants: Please desist from insulting Shivaji, Pratap, Guru Gobind, Banda Singh Bahadur, APJ Abdul Kalam or any of our heroes. Do not fuel unnecessary hatred. Hatred will have bad effect on health.
Do you support fundamentalist right groups like Bajrang Dal, Shiv Sena, VHP, RSS who are militants.
Hindus are very moderate and docile. We are aware of no Hindu group that has ever been militant. But yes, we always support right group and right causes. We are against glamorizing wrong groups and wrong causes.
What about Bal Thackeray?
Gandhi was also against ban on beef!
You want me to follow Gandhi? Or want to tell me that you follow Gandhi?
In first case, if you want me to follow Gandhi, I want you to follow Shivaji and destroy cow-killers.
In second case, stop eating meat, wear khadi, stop using gadgets and take part in cleanliness drive. Don’t spit your hatred and lust in public.
I will eat beef because people used to eat beef in ancient India. You don’t know about your own culture.
1. I am surprised to see this sudden love for ancient Indian culture! Interestingly this love is witnessed only when you need to justify your perverted desire for p*rnography or satisfy your cannibalistic fetishes of having innocent lives in your food-plate.
2. In stone-age, people used to roam around naked. So you too are going to loosen your pants now?
3. In ancient times, India was Hindu Rashtra. So lets declare India a Hindu Rashtra now. What? No? Why? If beef must be consumed because ancient Indians did it why Hindu Rashtra is wrong? Where have all beef-lovers vanished now?
4. By the way, show one single authentic verse from Vedas – the source of Hinduism – that asks one to enjoy beef and Agniveer will join you to promote beef-lovers. If you fail to show, then Agniveer will bash you like Shivaji and Pratap. Deal?
I will eat beef. Even your Hindu texts like Vedas, Geeta, Ramayan, Mahabharat, Manusmriti etc permit it.
1. The beef-lover is now the Hinduism-lover after becoming ancient India-lover! Irony commits suicide when it comes to know that this same beef-lover had gone bald at the tender age of 25 due to hatred for right-wing forces for their jingoistic love for ancient India and fanatic love for Hinduism.
2. Vedas also command courts to shoot down someone that kills innocent humans and animals like cow. Let us have a deal. You follow your part of Vedas- i.e. eating beef. I follow mine, i.e. …. beef-eater! Deal?
3. Do you have guts to ever claim that Quran allows pork or making cartoons of Prophet? Why does your freedom of speech turns into ‘internal matter of religion’ suddenly as things change from Hindu to Islamic?
Now don’t say that you know enough Arabic to know that Quran bans pork and cartoons, and enough Sanskrit to claim that Vedas sanction beef. Knowing your brain-size and Aukaat, I know you are a copycat (+ pussycat) that can offend harmless beliefs of peace-loving Hindus only on basis of copied stuff from morons like Jha that you don’t even understand.
4. If you are sure that Quran bans pork and cartoons, when are you calling it Ban-Ch*d. You did exactly the same for Hinduism and India in case of beef and p*rn ban?
5. If you are sure that Quran allows pork and cartoons, say it loudly.
6. If you are not sure whether Quran allows pork (or cartoon) or not, then what makes you so sure that Vedas allow beef? Do you want to say that you don’t know Quranic Arabic but are a genius in Vedic Sanskrit? Or is it that attacking Hindus is as harmless as playing a video game. But offending peaceful elements may put you to peace forever!
Moral of the story: Beef-eating for Hindus is like drawing of cartoon of Prophet among Muslims. It is even more serious because in cartoon, no one gets killed. In beef-eating, a motherly creature gets killed. So follow Agniveer’s advice – respect harmless sentiments of others.
Vivekananda said that beef was essential part of ancient Hindu culture.
2. It does not matter what quote you put on which person. Beef eating hurts sentiments of today’s Hindus like nothing else. Killing cow is an inhuman, environment-damaging, unhealthy practice that has innumerable alternatives that do not hurt Hindu sentiments. So beef-eating does not make any sense.
3. Read Vivekananda in totality. Accept what is right. Reject what hurts harmless sentiments. That is Dharma.
4. Don’t talk of ancient history. Don’t talk of the era when no one existed who believed that Hindus will go to Hell because they worship idols. Don’t talk of the era when color of the flag was saffron. Don’t talk of the era when India had not faced religious terrorism from western borders. Don’t talk of the era before Prithviraj Chauhan made blunder of showing kindness on an Islamic terrorist. Don’t talk of the era before Jai Chand sided with enemies. Such talks will not take you anywhere.
Your misquote on Vivekananda and his intentions is clearly mischievous. Instead of digressing from core topic, let me tell you: Even if you misquote God himself that beef is good, that will not change anything. Because Hinduism is not based on blind faith on some book from sky that no one can question. Hinduism is based on intellect and sentiments.
Better focus on present. Respect sentiments of people. Accept that Hinduism provides in its core a crucial healthy, environment-friendly, economy-boosting practice that is imminent need of world. And become compassionate.
Don’t try being a modern day Jaichand.
Beef is eaten everywhere across the world. Would you seek ban on beef there as well?
1. Mosquitoes fly everywhere. Does it mean you will invite dengue in your home as well?
Or you want to admit that you have no brains to decide what is right for you. And hence you depend on rest of the world to be your alpha?
If yes, then brainless skulls should waste time playing video games instead of insulting my mother.
If no, then don’t give example of world. I will decide what is best for my home (my country) based on my own intellect.