Q1 : Why is the Combat Training workshop for only 3 days? Doesn’t such training take years of practice?
1. The training is on quick and dirty techniques that you face on street. Like if someone grabs you from back like in Bangalore molestation video. Or shows you a knife. Or holds a gun to you. Or wants to punch you. Or 3 rascals surround you and start troubling you. We will teach the most effective and practical responses. Does not take much time to learn. Took years to practice what to teach!
2. The rascals you face on street are not trained MMA professionals in all likelihood. They are untrained psychopaths. Jokers who come in mob can be easily dispersed if you instill fear by disabling 1-2 front-runners. That is largely technique driven. Apart from having courage and mental cool. For that, follow Gita lessons.
3. Once you know basics, you can continue practicing at home. There is no limit to mastery. We will create self-training groups for continued lessons.
4. We will have more advanced and specialized workshops in future as well. Consider the current ones as Level 1. Future workshops will be on things like DEFENDING AGAINST multiple assailants, gun attack, knife fight, scaring a mob, distractions, ground fight, stick fight, improvised weapons etc.
5. We can think of regular classes as well if we get sufficient funding. A 100 crore budget will ensure there are no such incidents ever. But let us start from where we are.
There are more plans that cannot be shared on public platform.
Those who follow Agniveer can guess our approach to such things.
Join us, or support us, or reach out to people who can support us.
We will destroy roots of terror and molestation.