Based on statements and threats of beef-lovers we came across.
Beef lover: Beef ban is against constitution and anti-democratic
1. I think you read constitution of Pakistan instead of India.
2. Beef ban came through a democratic process of voting, debate, elections and law formulation.
Beef lover: Poor tigers in Bombay zoo are forced to eat chicken because beef has been banned.
1. Since when did you start loving tigers so much? And what crime has cow committed to earn your hatred?
2. Why not offer your own meat to tigers if you love them so much? Why suggest killing of my mother? Human meat is most tasty for tigers!
3. What do tigers eat in zoos of those cities where beef is banned since last 60 years?
4. If you indeed love tigers so much, then instead of having pity for their chicken food, start demand for their freedom from captivity. Start movement to get them back to their natural environment. Tamed animals like you can be replacement for the cages emptied. One, you can enjoy free chicken! Two, you would indeed attract much more crowd and hence generate revenue for economy. And this revenue can be used to feed those who have become unemployed because government disallowed them from killing cattle. Win win for everyone.
Beef-lover: Whole world is becoming liberal. And you are taking a step backwards.
1. Then why not talk of liberation of cows and bulls as well? Why all notions of liberty must circle around you? Are you center of universe?
2. Why does your notion of liberty imply that others must be your slaves that you can kill anytime?
3. If killing cow is liberty in your definition, then why you have problem with human flesh? Because as per you, more intelligent an animal you kill, more liberal you are! And since you claim to be most intellectual, you must be killed first to make world liberal.
Beef-lover: How will we encourage foreign investments in country with such regressive laws? What will foreigners eat?
1. Would you or any of your beef-headed group refuse to go to USA or Switzerland because you don’t get Vada Paav there? Would you refuse to explore opportunities abroad because you can’t find lungi to wear?
2. I never heard any sane foreigner refusing to travel because of food and culture. In fact majority of them ( those who matter) are sensitive to cultural diversity and respect local customs. On contrary they enjoy the same. No one will die because beef is not available. No sensible foreigner will refuse to invest because beef (the most unhealthy form of meat) is unavailable in India! Even in developed countries, there is increasing trend to replace beef with other forms of healthy alternatives since beef is considered worst form of meat and triggers cancer.
3. Rest of India continues to attract foreign investors and people despite non-availability of beef. Middle-east continues to attract foreigners despite non-availability of pork. Gujarat continues to be leading investment hub. I never heard anyone preferring a state because of food habit.
Beef-lover: My life, my choice
Yes, My life, my choice. And my choice is to protect my cattle. My choice is to thrash those who attempt to kill my cattle. My choice is to show zero tolerance to those who don’t respect the constitution and sentiments of our freedom fighters. My choice is to be ferocious guard of my mother – Mother India, Mother Cow, Mother Culture, Mother Language, Mother Vedas, Mother Earth. And it is my choice to consider these as Mother. And it can be my choice to kill those who attempt to kill my mother.
Moral of story: Restrict your choice of moving your hand till it does not touch my nose.
Beef-lover: So many people in beef industry will get unemployed. Who will feed their families?
1. Why don’t you start feeding them? Charity begins at home.
2. Then also demand for legalization of narcotics trading, terrorism, human trafficking. They also feed millions of families.
3. Refer first point. Get yourself in zoos. That will generate a lot of fund to feed these families.
4. Agniveer suggests that these families be put in alternate professions. Why not dairy and agriculture? Let the hands that killed cow till yesterday become humane and serve the same cow.
Beef-lover: It is Hindus who sell off their old cows for beef industry. It is Hindus who own most cattle slaughterhouses. Blame them.
1. Yes, we blame them. Does it change the fact that cow is mother for majority of Indians?
2. If you are so concerned about old cows, please donate to Agniveer. We are working actively for protection and shelter of old cows. We use their urine and cow dung to generate electricity.
Beef-lover: Who are you to dictate what I eat?
1. Who are you to dictate whom I must consider mother?
2. I don’t care what you eat. But I do care if you kill my mother. And to best of my capacity, I will stop you from dictating me my sentiments.
Beef-lover: Tomorrow I will say I worship potato. Then will you ban potato?
0. Good luck. First make sure you have never eaten your Potato God in your life-time. In case you have just discovered that potato is your God, make sure you never eat it in future irrespective of whether it is banned or not.
1. Go and try enforcing such a ban. People will put you in mental hospital (and not jail!)
2. If millions of people believe so for thousands of generation, yes, you can try for ban.
3. When insane people like you announced the “massive” rally against beef-ban in Mumbai, no one bothered to even attend except a few people from erstwhile industry. No single representation from the likes of Rishi Kapoors and Farhan Akhtars who wept so much for being denied the right to kill my mother.
Beef-lover: You are spreading Hindu fundamentalism
1. If considering cow as mother is Hindu fundamentalism, then shamelessly suggesting to eat my mother is communal hatred against religious sentiments of majority or Hindus. So you are spreading communal hatred.
2. Why you never dared to call the Indian constitution as “Hindu fundamentalist” for last 68 years? This source of this “Hindu fundamentalism” lies in Directive Principles of constitution of India. Thus by accusing cow-lovers and threatening to eat beef, you are being communal and anti-national at same time.
Beef-lover: A lot of Hindus also eat beef.
1. A lot of Indians rape, murder and loot. So what?
2. A lot of Muslims eat pork. A lot of Christians indulge in seven sins. So what?
3. Law is not for Hindus or Muslims. It is for Indians. And as Indian, if you directly or indirectly kill cattle where it is illegal, you will land in jail.
Beef-lover: Even Hinduism endorses beef-eating. Rig Veda has verses recommending beef-eating. Beef was served in Yajna. Swami Vivekanand also ate beef.
1. OMG. So much of love for Hinduism. For one beef-ban you did so much research. It inspires for more bans in future!
2. Cite one single verse in entire Vedas that endorses beef-eating. Its an open challenge from Agniveer that remains unchallenged even after years. Prove Agniveer wrong and Agniveer will eat beef with you.
3. I can show verses that suggest that such people should be severely thrashed. Do we now go ahead with it given that you claim to love both Hinduism and beef so much?
4. Were you personal cook of Vivekanand?
Beef-lover: Verse X, Y, Z of Rig Veda recommend beef-eating.
1. Can you even decipher a single letter of Rig Veda? You are just copy-pasting from illiterates like Dr Naik and Dr Jha perhaps.
2. Agniveer has refuted this nonsense long ago. Ask your doctors to come with more credible proofs!
3. Why should we follow Hinduism based on claims of perverts like you whose love for Hinduism also emerges out of pervert fetish on tongue?
Beef-lover: This country belongs not only to Hindus but also to Muslims.
1. How is beef-ban against Islam? Cite one single verse in Quran that states that eating beef is central to Islamic religion.
2. There are several Hadiths which state that while milk of cow is beneficial, meat of cow is harmful for health. This proves that beef-ban is pro-Hindu as well as pro-Islamic.
3. Huge number of Muslims don’t touch beef. Do you mean people like Dr APJ Abdul Kalam are anti-Islamic?
Beef-lover: But most people in beef trade are Muslims. Why are you against Muslims?
1. One minute ago, you were claiming that Hindus are involved in beef business. Now you start putting that blame on Muslims!
2. Reality is that beef-trade has nothing to do with Hinduism or Islam. It is an illegal trade that promotes pollution, disease and poverty. And insults Hinduism as well as Islam. Hence ban is most welcome.
Beef-lover: Beef is cheapest source of meat and staple diet of poor. Why are you inhumane to them?
1. Shit is even more cheap and also contains fibers and proteins. Start eating it if other food seems expensive to you. You can also rummage through waste bins outside restaurants to save cost.
2. If beef is such staple diet, why is it not the most popular form of meat in India? Why it gets exported when so many meat-eaters stay hungry?
3. Beef is neither cheapest source of protein nor staple diet of poor. It is a harmful unhygienic food habit that causes cancer. Why do you hate poor so much that you want to feed them with cancer?
Beef-lover: India is largest exporter of beef. Beef ban hurts economy.
1. Prostitution is more lucrative than beef export. Would you start with your family members to help Indian economy? Would you feel nice if I start seeing economic potential in flesh-trade of your mother? Then why judge flesh of my mother cow in monetary terms?
2. Replace beef-trade with grain-trade and you will feed more hungry and export much more.
3. Raise issue against opium farming if economy be concern. After all narcotics fetch much more money in international market than beef. Raise movement against restriction on narcotic drug farming.
Beef-lover: What about other animals? Why only cow? Why be so inhuman to other animals?
1. Are you a beef lover or animal-rights activist? Or are you an opportunist who changes colors like chameleon?
2. You mean to say that we must either ban all form of meat eating or allow beef as well. In that case, we must allow human killing as well unless even slap is punished. We must allow murders because we cannot prevent ISIS from killing innocents. Let us start from you. Why don’t you give your life to raise this demand?
3. Ban on beef is a first nice step in right direction. Nothing like it if entire world shuns meat. That would be a boon to environment and economy. If you indeed are concerned about other animals, stop this howling over beef-ban and instead become an animal-rights activist.
Beef-lover: Even milk of cow must be banned. You hurt cow in process.
Why this sudden surge of love for cows? Whatever be the reason, if you indeed believe so, you can go vegan. Many in world are doing so. And if you are so compassionate, you must be first person to welcome beef-ban.
Beef-lover: So many cows are being killed across the world. Why don’t you stop them? Are they not your mother?
1. A lot of people urinate in public toilets. Why don’t you then open your home for public relief as well?
2. So many innocents are being murdered by ISIS in Syria. So many heads are chopped off in Saudi Arabia. Does that mean we lift ban on murder in India?
3. Let people in other countries follow their culture. In my country, culture of my people will be followed.
Beef-lover: But this is not just your country. There are crores of people with diverse customs and traditions.
1. This is not just your country as well. There are crores of people with diverse customs and traditions who do not die for beef.
2. That is why I don’t impose every personal whim of mine on public. I go with views of majority so far they are not damaging and detrimental to anyone. Ban on beef does not hurt anyone’s sentiments. It only hurts selfish fetish of few perverts and money-generation cartel of some more. In return it damages environment and causes poverty.
Beef-lover: You are sounding so jingoistic and arrogant.
Did you expect Aarti after suggesting that you want to enjoy eating my mother?
Beef-lover: If cow is your mother, who is your father!
1. This is the difference between true sons of mother and rascals. We consider everyone who nurtured us as mother. We respect each female as mother. We consider earth, nation, rivers, cow, culture and language as mother because they gave us so much selflessly. We live as humans because of their care. But rascals keep a dirty eye on every female, every giver. These pimps will no hesitate to sell flesh of those who gave selfless care. They make dirty joke on motherhood. They can’t respect womanhood. Shame!
2. Even your own mother is mother for us. Now think yourself how your shameless question insults her. Shame on you!
Beef-lover: I am a beef eating Hindu. Does that mean I am less God fearing then a non eater? Think!! (Rishi Kapoor)
Why should I think for you? Is it that years of indulgence in vices has stolen your capacity to think? BTW, we thought, we acted and we got the beef banned 🙂
Beef-lover: So now in Maharashtra you can have a beef with someone, but you can’t have beef with someone. (Farhan Akhtar)
Very true. Good that reality is dawning on you. Beware that you don’t have beef with Agniveer over beef. You may end up being beef yourself.
Beef-lover: Everyone in media and bollywood is against beef-ban.
1. That explains the mental bankruptcy evident in silly arguments of beef lovers!
2. So what? How many of them are putting a few crores each to rehabilitate people from erstwhile beef-industry into legal professions?
Beef-lover: I enjoy taste of beef. You must also try. You will also enjoy.
I enjoy thrashing people like you. You must also volunteer once. You will enjoy the thrashing.
Beef-lover: I will keep eating beef. Do what you can do.
I will keep thrashing people like you wherever I can and as much I can. Do what you can do.
Beef-lover: Growth of Agniveer is a worrying trend. I see a future Bal Thackeray in you.
“This article is
factual…sorry, fiction. We do mean….sorry, do not mean what we have written. All resemblances with real persons, events or things are purely deliberate…sorry coincidental. We apologize for the truths…sorry, mistakes in the disclaimer. Hence we humbly accept them, display them and correct them.”
This book contains several stories from popular Indian media in past few years, some popular liberals, their hypocritical stands on similar issues, their bootlicking of those who slit throats, bashing of those who keep restraint and a logical person’s take on the paradoxes.More info →