Based on statements and threats of beef-lovers we came across.
Beef lover: Beef ban is against constitution and anti-democratic
1. I think you read constitution of Pakistan instead of India.
2. Beef ban came through a democratic process of voting, debate, elections and law formulation.
Beef lover: Poor tigers in Bombay zoo are forced to eat chicken because beef has been banned.
1. Since when did you start loving tigers so much? And what crime has cow committed to earn your hatred?
2. Why not offer your own meat to tigers if you love them so much? Why suggest killing of my mother? Human meat is most tasty for tigers!
3. What do tigers eat in zoos of those cities where beef is banned since last 60 years?
4. If you indeed love tigers so much, then instead of having pity for their chicken food, start demand for their freedom from captivity. Start movement to get them back to their natural environment. Tamed animals like you can be replacement for the cages emptied. One, you can enjoy free chicken! Two, you would indeed attract much more crowd and hence generate revenue for economy. And this revenue can be used to feed those who have become unemployed because government disallowed them from killing cattle. Win win for everyone.
Beef-lover: Whole world is becoming liberal. And you are taking a step backwards.
1. Then why not talk of liberation of cows and bulls as well? Why all notions of liberty must circle around you? Are you center of universe?
2. Why does your notion of liberty imply that others must be your slaves that you can kill anytime?
3. If killing cow is liberty in your definition, then why you have problem with human flesh? Because as per you, more intelligent an animal you kill, more liberal you are! And since you claim to be most intellectual, you must be killed first to make world liberal.
Beef-lover: How will we encourage foreign investments in country with such regressive laws? What will foreigners eat?
1. Would you or any of your beef-headed group refuse to go to USA or Switzerland because you don’t get Vada Paav there? Would you refuse to explore opportunities abroad because you can’t find lungi to wear?
2. I never heard any sane foreigner refusing to travel because of food and culture. In fact majority of them ( those who matter) are sensitive to cultural diversity and respect local customs. On contrary they enjoy the same. No one will die because beef is not available. No sensible foreigner will refuse to invest because beef (the most unhealthy form of meat) is unavailable in India! Even in developed countries, there is increasing trend to replace beef with other forms of healthy alternatives since beef is considered worst form of meat and triggers cancer.
3. Rest of India continues to attract foreign investors and people despite non-availability of beef. Middle-east continues to attract foreigners despite non-availability of pork. Gujarat continues to be leading investment hub. I never heard anyone preferring a state because of food habit.
Beef-lover: My life, my choice
Yes, My life, my choice. And my choice is to protect my cattle. My choice is to thrash those who attempt to kill my cattle. My choice is to show zero tolerance to those who don’t respect the constitution and sentiments of our freedom fighters. My choice is to be ferocious guard of my mother – Mother India, Mother Cow, Mother Culture, Mother Language, Mother Vedas, Mother Earth. And it is my choice to consider these as Mother. And it can be my choice to kill those who attempt to kill my mother.
Moral of story: Restrict your choice of moving your hand till it does not touch my nose.
Beef-lover: So many people in beef industry will get unemployed. Who will feed their families?
1. Why don’t you start feeding them? Charity begins at home.
2. Then also demand for legalization of narcotics trading, terrorism, human trafficking. They also feed millions of families.
3. Refer first point. Get yourself in zoos. That will generate a lot of fund to feed these families.
4. Agniveer suggests that these families be put in alternate professions. Why not dairy and agriculture? Let the hands that killed cow till yesterday become humane and serve the same cow.
Beef-lover: It is Hindus who sell off their old cows for beef industry. It is Hindus who own most cattle slaughterhouses. Blame them.
1. Yes, we blame them. Does it change the fact that cow is mother for majority of Indians?
2. If you are so concerned about old cows, please donate to Agniveer. We are working actively for protection and shelter of old cows. We use their urine and cow dung to generate electricity.
Beef-lover: Who are you to dictate what I eat?
1. Who are you to dictate whom I must consider mother?
2. I don’t care what you eat. But I do care if you kill my mother. And to best of my capacity, I will stop you from dictating me my sentiments.
Beef-lover: Tomorrow I will say I worship potato. Then will you ban potato?
0. Good luck. First make sure you have never eaten your Potato God in your life-time. In case you have just discovered that potato is your God, make sure you never eat it in future irrespective of whether it is banned or not.
1. Go and try enforcing such a ban. People will put you in mental hospital (and not jail!)
2. If millions of people believe so for thousands of generation, yes, you can try for ban.
3. When insane people like you announced the “massive” rally against beef-ban in Mumbai, no one bothered to even attend except a few people from erstwhile industry. No single representation from the likes of Rishi Kapoors and Farhan Akhtars who wept so much for being denied the right to kill my mother.
Beef-lover: You are spreading Hindu fundamentalism
For complete content of this post, you can buy copy of following Agniveer book. Simply click and order your copy. Happy reading.