Rohith Vemula committed suicide and suddenly ‘liberals’ are back in business. They had taken an emergency medical leave when jihadis were holding rallies of lakhs across India announcing their support for ISIS. This tragic incident, though, has given them another opportunity to bash Hindus. They are as euphoric as the addict who smelled LSD after days. And jumping wildly under utter paralysis of coherent brain functioning.
Bandwagon of Liberals and Award Wapasi gang that went underground while Malda has again resurfaced. Couple of awards have been returned again. According to them, Dadri proved that Muslims are not safe in India. Malda proved that Hindus are not safe in India riots by the rally of 2 Lakh Muslims had nothing to do with Muslims and blaming Muslims of riots is stereotyping. Hyderabad’s Rohith Vemula case again proves that India is not safe for Dalits.
Most newspapers have headlines reading- “Dalit Scholar commits suicide”. Previously we saw similar headlines- “Muslim techie killed by mob”. But interestingly you will never see the news like- “8 Hindus killed in Pathankot” or “Pune Hindu boy killed because of being Hindu”. Are you getting what the section of media achieves out of this? Two things- a. Dividing Hindus on caste lines b. Projecting so called upper class Hindus as aggressive fanatics that hate lower caste and minorities. Shockingly these are the same points that anti-Indian Pakistani zombies keep ranting on Arnab Goswami’s debate shows over and over.
What the fake liberals achieve out of it is known to them. Now lets analyse the incident and its aftermath a bit.
1. Rohith Vemula nowhere mentioned that he is committing suicide because of discriminations he faced as a Dalit. His suicide note is critical of Ambedkar Students Association (ASA) – the so-called Dalit loving group to which he belonged.
2. I don’t know how this incident was connected with Rohith being Dalit. Some say it was his identity and is hence inseparable from this incident. If this be the case then why not correlate his suicide with his name Rohith or skin color or curly hair or favourite food which all are his identities?
3. If a Dalit rapes, do you ever see- “Dalit Rapist rapes in Delhi”? Haven’t any Brahmans or Baniyas or Rajputs or STs committed suicide ever? Did we ever hear- Brahman boy committed suicide? What is special in this incident that the mention of caste was a must?
4. It is not even clear if he was so-called Dalit or not. As per available information, his father was OBC, his mother an SC and he himself took admission as a General student. There is no reference anywhere of him being discriminated due to his caste.
5. He was radicalized by ASA that was critical of Hindus and supported terrorists like Yakub Memon. It is obvious that any patriotic Indian would oppose activities of such terrorist-sympathizing groups. This led to clashes due to which Rohith faced disciplinary action that was endorsed by court. It is clear that real culprits are those forces that encourage students to waste time in college politics of hate against India to further their own selfish gains. The cause of entire clash was support of Jihadis and nothing about Dalit or non-Dalit.
6. So the true depiction of the unfortunate incident should be:“Bright scholar commits suicide after being exploited by radical Jihadi sympathizers.”
7. Why this abrupt fatwa by liberals that this is a case of Dalit exploitation by upper castes? Those faculty who were taking action against him were also Dalit.
8. Repetitively referring him as ‘Dalit Scholar’ and then alleging the State/Government of India of being anti Dalit is oxymoronic attempt anyways. On one hand, the charge is that Dalits have no rights of higher education and social status in India and then on the other, you acknowledge that Rohith was pursuing the HIGHEST EDUCATIONAL DEGREE possible in the world- PhD and was getting a decent scholarship of Rs 25,000 per month. The same State of India accepted Dr Bhimrao Ambedkar as father of Indian constitution. How can someone even accuse the State of being anti Dalit?
9. If these liberals indeed love Dalits so much, why do they use the word Dalit in first place? Dalit has no legal validity. Law recognizes Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Other Backward Classes. Why use a non-essential insulting terminology for certain people? Just for TRP? Dalit means trampled. Why all pro-Dalit groups find no shame in using this term so liberally? Simply because if they stop using this term, their entire caste-based politics will come to an end.
10. To brand Hinduism as anti-Dalit is as ridiculous as calling Einstein an idiot. Hinduism is the only religion in world that openly and clearly refuses any discrimination on basis of birth, gender, geography or religion. Refer http://agnikart.com/no-caste-system-in-hinduism . A Muslim believes non-Muslim will go to Hell. A Christian believes that only Christians will become lambs of Jesus in Heaven. A Hindu believes that God judges on basis of individual karma and not personal beliefs or birth.
11. It is true that caste-based discrimination is prevalent in some sections of society. But this is not restricted to Hindus. It is a generic phenomenon across South Asia – including Christians and Muslims. It is wrong and not sanctioned by Vedas. Hinduism is liberal enough to give rise to several anti-caste reformers. And Hindus consider all of them heroes – Ambedkar, Dayanand, Jyotiba Phule, Kabir etc etc. In Islamic world, one would dare not open his mouth against Sharia. Else be dead.
12. Ninety percent Hindus of general category don’t even know what Dalit means. They just hear the word on TV. They don’t care about caste in their day to day lives. Those who marry within their castes do so out of community choices. It is not that upper caste Hindu will marry only upper caste. They would instead marry in their own sub-sub caste irrespective of other sub-sub castes being at same level. The same happens within SC, ST and OBC communities as well. Every community considers itself special. And many Hindus are increasingly breaking even these norms. Apart from few backward areas, no body cares about caste unless hyped by fake pro-Dalit groups.
13. Liberals need to answer what makes them react on such isolated incidents with weeks-long propaganda calling it anti-Dalit and why they go in coma on incidents like Malda? Why they never raise voice for 100 Million Muslim women in India that live lives worse than hell under the constitutionally approved Sharia compliant barbaric laws where a woman’s husband can bring 3 more women to home as wives and can divorce her by simply saying Talaq 3 times or a prostitution-like experience in name of Halala to undo divorce? Why no voice for uniform civil code? A fake liberal’s priorities are also fake.
Solution lies in rationality. Follow Agniveer. Refuse caste system in totality. Be human. Love your country. Defend your country against real threats.
Read book for further details on caste problem and solution in India http://agnikart.com/no-caste-system-in-hinduism
– Sanjeev Newar
Sanjeev Newar is a data scientist by profession. His risk management products have been named in top 20 of world for 2014 and 2015. He is the only Indian (and Asian) to have ever made to this list. He has been behind several inclusive and encompassing innovations. He is a mentor to several eminent young scientists of country. Sanjeev is an alumnus of IIT Guwahati and IIM Calcutta.
Disclaimer: This is a creative fiction as per Disclaimer. Please agree to the Disclaimer before you read this article. If you read Disclaimer after reading the article, and do not agree to Disclaimer, forget whatever you read. If you cannot forget, go to a psychiatrist. But do not consider the comment section as toilet.