Demands from Central Government on NIT Srinagar –
1. Immediate intervention to rescue all nationalist students.
2. Transfer all pro-India students to other NITs so as to save their lives and careers.
3. Penalize NITSrinagar administration for its complete failure.
4. Immediate identification and termination of those faculty, staff and students at NIT Srinagar who were responsible/helpful in ill-treatment of patriotic students.
5. Identify and terminate those faculty and staff who threatened to punish students by giving bad grades and hampering their careers.
6. Recruit those faculty, administration who can live, work and die for India. Until then, NIT Srinagar should be closed down.
7. Identification and termination of Police personnel who, instead of saving students, sided with separatists and beat up innocents students.
8. Identification and arrest of all those outsiders (including those from Kashmir University) who threatened #NITSrinagar students of rape and dire consequences on social media and streets.
9. A press conference by governments (Central and State) where they announce the measures, apologize for the tortures the students faced, and announce that no further impact whatsoever will be allowed to come on their safety, dignity or careers under any circumstance.
As a mark of solidarity with students, the press conference must be laden with slogans of #BharatMataKiJai and #VandeMataram
10. Identification and punishment under sedition provisions for those who insulted India & Indian flag on 31 March 2016 and since then.
11. The entire investigation must be conducted by a competent Central Agency and not state government whose stand in this matter has emerged dubious.
We need to set this precedent so that every single student in India can proudly and loudly say #BharatMataKiJai.
Agniveer will be happy to represent the students officially on this, if students consider it necessary.
Vande Mataram. Jai Hind. Bharat Mata Ki Jai!