4 Feb 2013
- Bringing Flexibility
- Indulging into good habits. Good is nothing but the ‘better’ at any given moment. Let seeking better option become a habit.
- Practice Titiksha – How much glory you can accept? How much duality can you face? How much rejection can you bear?
- Lots and lots of Meditation- Enjoying with ultimate one
- Goal is to become a Yogi
- We are not ordinary. Human birth is a special opportunity
- All actions only for saying thanks to Supreme Lord. Lots of them. Om
- Expect the unexpected in worldly matters. Counter it with stability in spiritual matters.
- Getting over with all worldly emotional attachments. Reroute them via Him.
- Stop pressurizing yourself to remain silent simply because the other person may feel bad. Be tolerant, be polite, but also assertive. Do not silence the inner voice at any cost.
This article is also available in Gujarati at http://agniveer.com/diary-yogi-page-2-gu/