1. Culture of Dalit Yajna and Janeu Dhaaran among Dalits. This happened despite stiff resistance from none other than so-called Hindutva brigade that believes it got vomited from God’s mouth or dripped from sweat glands of His armpit. (Sorry I have no soft words for such stupid interpretation of the wonderful Purush Sukta that these idiots believe in.)
2. First organized campaign against Love Jihad (it was how Agniveer started in 2008). Even today, oldest brochure on Love Jihad is from Agniveer.
3. Bringing out gay Babur angle of Ayodhya dispute and how Babri Masjid is named after his rape victim boy.
4. White paper exposing Islamic Banking that led to its cancelation after Sri Swamy took it up.
5. First response to conversion propaganda of Zakir Naik, and other fanatic organizations, answering each of their arguments. Led to Agniveer site being banned in Middle East after some Mullahs adopted Vedic Dharma.
6. First time exposing Mughals as Naked Mughals through Amazon bestseller.
7. First organized response to solving Love Jihad cases.
8. First time conversion of intellectual Muslims to Vedic dharma in bulk through online propaganda.
9. First detailed white paper on Triple Talaq and Muslim Personal Law that is till date the most thorough rebuttal to this nonsense.
10. First to oppose reservation of Dalit Muslims with arguments. Our articles and opposition made Baba Ramdev change his stance immediately and stop his plans to support them.
11. First martial interpretation of Bhagvad Gita (partially done) as Song of War.
12. First jargon-free simple logical interpretation of Dharma and Karma Phala Law that does not demand belief in any other faith-based assumptions. The pure scientific logical version of Hinduism that does not deviate from its core of Yama and Niyama. (Refer our books to know what we mean)
13. And now, a first pilot to help Muslim women marry Hindu guys of their choice to escape Halala, triple talaq and any notion of women being inferior.
14. Going forth, many more firsts will soon come with blessings of every honest heart.
15. If I missed something, Agniveers are requested to help add to list.
16. Oh yes….the first Ramayan Mandir among Valmiki Samaj where they will study and preach Vedas, practice martial arts, and do everything that a Brahmin or Kshatriya must do to save and nurture society.
Am bringing this out because propaganda is necessary in today’s selfie driven world. Only difference is that we are honest and speak less than what we do.
Proud to be Agniveer. Proud of every Agniveer – they are my heroes, my role models.