Dental treatments are among the most expensive in modern era. These simple tips will ensure that you save your valuable time, money and energy from combating dental problems. If you are already suffering from dental ailments, these can help you reverse the same. These age-old proven tips from India can put the best of dentists in awe. Follow it for a few weeks to test yourself.
(Please consult a qualified medical practitioner before starting any regime mentioned here.)
Please note that some of these tips also relate to general health. So once you start following them, you will find difference in overall health apart from stronger teeth.
1. Drink lots of water. At least 2 liters are recommended unless you have any medical constraints.
2. Avoid chilled water. Water at near body temperature is best.
3. Do not consume frozen food or cold fluids immediately after hot food.
4. Do not swallow food. Chew it until is becomes a paste.
5. Do not gulp water or other fluids. Rinse each sip gradually in mouth and then slowly sip in.
6. Ensure that mouth is tightly closed and jaws tightly clenched while urination or excretion. This single practice can bring wonders to your teeth health.
7. Wash your mouth after every meal. The right method of washing is to use your index or middle finger to massage the teeth and clear any remnants of food in mouth. ….
For complete post, please get your copy of following book by Agniveer