Dental treatments are among the most expensive in the modern era. These simple tips will ensure that you save your valuable time, money and energy from combating dental problems. If you are already suffering from dental ailments, these can help you reverse the same. These age-old proven tips from India can put the best of dentists in awe. Follow it for a few weeks to test yourself.
Please note that some of these tips also relate to general health. So once you start following them, you will find a difference in overall health apart from stronger teeth.
Tip 1 : Mind your food and water intake
Drink lots of water. At least 2 liters are recommended unless you have any medical constraints. Avoid chilled water. Water at near body temperature is best. Do not gulp water or other fluids. Rinse each sip gradually in the mouth and then slowly sip in.
Do not consume frozen food or cold fluids immediately after hot food. Do not swallow food. Chew it until it becomes a paste.
Tip 2 : Urination or excretion
Ensure that mouth is tightly closed and jaws tightly clenched while urination or excretion. This single practice can bring wonders to your teeth health.
Tip 3 : Wash your mouth
Wash your mouth after every meal. The right method of washing is to use your index or middle finger to massage the teeth and clear any remnants of food in the mouth.
Tip 4 : Avoid rubbery foods
Avoid consumption of soft or rubbery foods like chocolates, pizza, chewing gum etc. Some claim that chewing gum helps exercise gum. The next point lists a better and sure-shot method for strong teeth.
Tip 5 : Develop a cleaning habit
Develop a habit of cleaning your teeth and gum with the tongue every now and them. Imagine as if the tongue is a broom. Needless to say, cleaning of teeth twice a day is a must. At least once a day is inexcusable.
Tip 6 : Practice best way of cleaning the teeth
The best way to clean teeth is by using any fine Ayurvedic tooth powder. Most tooth-pastes are marketing gimmicks focusing more on flavour and colour than dental health. Use tooth powder and use your index or middle finger for cleaning teeth. No toothbrush can match the manoeuvrability and effectiveness of finger. Make sure you have a habit of cleaning your hands regularly with soap. The procedure is as follows (for a right-handed person):
- Put some tooth powder on left palm.
- Slightly wet your right index or middle finger. Now touch this finger over the tooth powder on left hand. The powder will stick to the finger.
- Put it in the mouth and use it as a toothbrush. Do focus on massaging the jaws.
- Repeat it until the tooth powder on left hands is over. Keep the powder in the mouth for few minutes.
- You can wash your hands and finish off other tasks meanwhile. Then clean your teeth with plain water as usual.
Tip 7 : Drink water after you wake up
Ensure that the first thing you do after waking up in morning is to rinse your mouth and consume at least a litre of lukewarm water slowly. Resist the urge for urination or excretion until you complete this.
Tip 8 : Avoid dental cleaning
Avoid dental-cleaning and whitening treatments. Try these tips before deciding for tooth removal.
Tip 9 : The rock salt formula
Dental problems are among the biggest health hazards of modern times. So severe is its impact that even insurance companies avoid covering it in the normal course.
This remedy is more effective than the most expensive treatment that your dentist may have planned for your dental problems like tooth decay, loosening of teeth, inflammation of gum, toothache, pyorrhea etc. This is the most effective formula to keep your teeth healthy and intact forever.
- Take 2 grams of finely grained rock salt (called saindha namak in India).
- Mix it well with 8-10 gram mustard oil (called sarson ka tel in India).
- Apply this paste to your teeth and gum.
- Massage your teeth and gum lightly with fingers.
- Spit out and wash your mouth with plain water after 15 minutes.
There may be bleeding initially which should stop in a few days. In a matter of 2 weeks, you would observe improvements in your dental health. This is a safe practice for one to continue lifelong. This would ensure that you never have any dental problems.
The rock salt formula is extremely effective. This should be performed once a day. You can do it in the night, at least once in 2 days. If you have time, you can do it in morning or night and follow it up with normal tooth powder cleaning.
Tip 10 : Turmeric for healthy teeth
I need not reemphasize the importance of teeth except that once you lose it, you can never regain it. Following simple health tips on teeth are extremely important to prevent those depressing visits to dentists and fear of losing what cannot be regained.
An alternative or supplement to proven rock-salt technique is the use of Turmeric or Haldi.
Those who cannot obtain good quality rock salt can replace it with turmeric powder or Haldi. There are two ways of using turmeric for better and stronger teeth:
- Simply replace rock salt with turmeric powder and follow the method provided in the previous tip. Thus, mix turmeric with mustard oil and massage your teeth and gum. Spit and rinse mouth after around 15 minutes.
- Another technique is to use finely grained turmeric powder directly. In case you are not sure of the quality of mustard oil, this is safer. Simply skip the use of mustard oil and apply turmeric powder on teeth in the same manner as you clean your teeth with tooth-
I have tried the use of both rock-salt and turmeric with exceptional results. Often, I would use the rock-salt formula in morning and turmeric formula in the night before sleep. You can also try out the same and share your feedback with all!
Someone said: Some tortures are physical And some are mental, But the one that is both Is dental.
Understand that death is not the end. It’s the beginning. This life is an opportunity to prepare for that beginning. Do share your feedback on these practices. They should start giving results in a few months. Apart from a full body growth, you would also gain a healthy body and confident attitude.
Be healthy and enjoy the inexhaustible source of energy every moment of life!