0. Islam allows having multiple partners for men, but the same is strictly prohibited for women. A man can marry up to 4 wives but if woman tries to go to second, this is considered adultery and its punishment is stoning to death for woman.
1. Men are in charge of, they have authority over, women, disciplining them and keeping them in check, because of that with which God has preferred the one over the other, that is, because God has given them the advantage over women, in knowledge, reason, authority and otherwise, and because of what they expend, on them [the women], of their property.…. Therefore the righteous women are devoutly obedient…. As to those women on whose part ye fear disloyalty and ill-conduct, admonish them, refuse to share their beds, and beat them. [Quran 4:34]
a. Who is the one appointed for keeping check over the man? Or is it that men don’t do wrong?
b. What should a woman do if she finds her husband disloyal or ill conducive?
2. “Your wives are as a tilth unto you; so approach your tilth when or how ye will.” [Qur’an (2:223)]
So vulgar to comment on. But the readers of porn literatures will understand! The tafseers make it more clear by stating that you can approach your wives from anywhere – top, bottom, front or back!
3. Treat women well for they are like domestic animals and they possess nothing themselves. Allah has made the enjoyment of their bodies lawful in his Qur’an.” [Tabari IX:113]
4. The Prophet’s wives awoke late one morning. He said, “Many women who are dressed up in this world will be raised unclothed in the Hereafter” [Kitabul Fatan 3:718]
a. Is dressing up a sin for women? If yes, then why does Quran order women to wear hijab? If not, then why dressing up is connected with raising in naked hereafter? Or is it that the naked ones here will be raised with cloths hereafter?
5. The Messenger of Allah addressed his wife Safia as “O You, bald-headed perished one!” (Bukhari, Kitabut Talaq vol 3 pg 143)
a. We have given this hadith here, just to show the sense of humour of the best man ever lived!
b. Could any wife of Prophet mock him the way he mocked his wife?
6. “And mind you, when a woman has her periods she is not allowed to pray or to fast. This is the measure of your deficiency in religion.” [Bukhari vol 1, hadith 301]
7. Muhammad said: No woman should observe fast when her spouse is present (in the house) but with his permission. And whatever she spends from his earnings without his sanction, for him is half the reward. (Book #005, Hadith #2238)
8. The Prophet said: If one of you marries a woman or buys a slave, he should say: “O Allah, I ask Thee for the good in her, and in the disposition Thou hast given her; I take refuge in Thee from the evil in her, and in the disposition Thou hast given her.” When he buys a camel, he should take hold of the top of its hump and say the same kind of thing. (Book #11, Hadith #2155)
So, according to Islam, marrying a woman is equivalent to buy a slave! Really, Mullahs rightly say that muslims should treat their slaves the way they treat their wives. Muhammad discovered the best way to do so by degrading wife to the level of slave!
9. The Prophet said: It is not permissible for a woman to present a gift (from her husband’s property) except with the permission of her husband. (Book #23, Hadith #3540)
10. Quran [24:34] “Force not your slave-girls to whoredom (prostitution) if they desire chastity, that you may seek enjoyment of this life. [And here’s the freedom-to-pimp card:] But if anyone forces them, then after such compulsion, Allah is oft-forgiving.”
a. It means that there is no harm in forcing the slave girls to whoredom if they don’t desire chastity!
b. Prostitution according to this verse becomes legal if a girl has no problem. But on the other hand, Islamic scholars claim that Islam completely prohibits prostitution. If that be so, Allah and Muhammad (PBUH) will become anti Islamic for legalizing prostitution!
11. Quran [24:6] “And for those who launch a charge against their wives, accusing them, but have no witnesses or evidence, except themselves; let the testimony of one of them be four testimonies, (swearing four times) by Allah that he is the one speaking the truth.”
a. Great, so by swearing four times, man can make woman undergo punishments starting from lashes to stoning to death.
b. But what will happen if wife too swears 8 times (since testimony of one man is equal to testimonies of 2 women) that she has not committed sin? In this balanced situation, who will be accused of telling lie?
12. Ingratitude toward her husband (i.e. disobedience) can land a woman in Hell. Muhammad explains why women comprise the bulk of Hell’s occupants. [Bukhari (2:28)]
13. Muhammad’s wives are even trained to defecate on his command. [Bukhari (4:149)]
14. Women have a deficiency of intelligence, meaning that their decisions will not be comparable to a man’s. [Bukhari (48:826)]
a. If the decisions of women are poor and of low intellect, then, why does not, their decision of obeying their husbands is poor and of low intelligence?
b. Islam says that everyone’s fate has already been written in a gigantic book called Lohe Mehfooz by Allah [Please refer to our article-“Helpless Destiny in Islam” on this website to know more]. In this case, all the decisions, which women take, are actually dictated by Allah. So, this is Allah and not women, who should be ashamed of being poor decision maker!
15. Muhammad said, “The prayers of a woman do not get any further than her ears if she goes to bed and her husband is indignant at her” [The authentic of Al-Tirmidhi’s collection, Al-Albani, vol. 1 p. 209].
Needless to say that husband is an agent of Allah. Prayers of woman will be listened by Allah only when she has satisfied all the wills of her husband before going to bed, else, she will be cursed. By the way, this is Shirk as per Islam!