Beware girls and all! This is important.
A man with skullcap and beard was seen on streets of Mumbai with a placard which read- “I’m a Muslim and I trust you. Do you trust me? Enough for a hug.” One can google the news.
If you come across any such retard, stay away from him. He might be a suicide bomber. And all morons who are doing this circus or supporting this in name of brotherhood, read following
1. Instead of inviting women and girls on streets to hug you, bring your wife(ves) or mother or daughter or sister on streets and invite strangers to hug them. This will establish true trust. Unless you do that, we can’t trust you because chances are that you are a pervert who is after girls for satisfying some dark fantasies.
2. We Indians trust everyone who is worthy of it. Whole nation mourned the demise of our Hero Dr APJ Abdul Kalam. We cried like children. So we don’t have to be the part of this drama on streets to prove our secular credentials.
3. Just like we can’t distrust you just because you are a Muslim, we can’t trust you either just because you are a Muslim. Don’t create drama about it.
4. We don’t hate Muslims. We have appointed 4 Muslim Presidents in India till date. On the other hand, you can’t show a single Muslim majority country with any Hindu/Sikh/Christian/Jew as a president. This is the level of our secularism, unmatched and unparalleled. But if you are still unsatisfied, nobody can help you. Live with it.
5. By doing this Drama, you are barking up the wrong tree. Its not Indians that are spilling blood of innocents in hatred and distrust. Its the fanatic Islamic groups like Islamic State (ISIS), Jaish e Muhammad, Lashkar e Taiyaba, Taliban and Al Qaida that are breeding terror. So instead of going to the streets of Mumbai and doing this drama, go to the streets of Syria and Iraq where IS pigs rape Yezidi girls and sell them as sex slaves. If you have nothing to say to IS but have all teachings of secularism and trust for peaceful Indians, you are simply a terrorist-apologist.
6. Even if you have to choose the streets of Mumbai for awareness endeavors, go to Mahim’s street that witnessed thousands of terrorist-supporters gather to mourn the death of butcher of 1993- Yakub Memon. If you have no plans against them, stay away from other streets too.
7. Simplest way you can make us trust you is by stating clearly that Non Muslims can also go to heaven- Jannat. This is the litmus test. All dreaded groups like IS claim that heaven is exclusively for Muslims. You can simply write- ‘Heaven is for Non Muslims too’ on placard and I will be the first one to hug you. BUT if you fail to do so and are proved to be IS sympathizers, I will be first one to kick you.
Vashi and Sanjeev
PS: We posted this on our FB page few months ago. Now a real case of such terrorist has come to the light. Visit Convert who protested outside Parliament over Syrian airstrikes with poster saying ‘I am a Muslim… do you trust me enough for a hug?’ now faces jail for threatening to bomb MP’s house