Warning- Not for weak hearts. If you are a chicken belonging to Zakir Naik or his Saudi goat-force, this is the time to run. Because after that, slaps will start and pants will wet.
All true Muslims like APJ Abdul Kalam have always been greatest supporters of idol worship. Only few misguided so called Muslims like Muhammad Bin Qasin, Mohammad Ghori, Mahmud of Ghazna, Timur, Babur, Humanyu, Akbar, Jahangir, Shahjahan, Aurangzeb, Abdali, Sikander Butshikan, Osama Bin Laden, Darul Uloom Deoband, Abu Baqr al Baghdadi, Moulana Masood Azhar, Hafiz Saeed, Zakir Naik, Syed Salahuddin, Owaisi duo, whole Jihadi population of Malda, Kairana, Muzaffarnagar, Pakistan etc declare it the greatest sin.
Zakir Naik, the ISIS mentor, has again spewed his venom against Hinduism. He says idol worship by Hindus is the worst sin possible on earth which will lead to hell. He quotes Quran- 98/6 which says the idol worshippers are worst of creatures. So my mother is filthiest creature according to this goat. All my heroes, gods are worse than animals.
Now that you have declared the war against us, be prepared to take it back. You say Hindus worship idols but Muslims don’t. Now I will prove that you are the biggest idol-worshipper and an a$$hole on earth.
Agniveer : You worship Kaba- the biggest idol.
Zakir Naik : Kaba is Qibla (direction) and since we Muslims believe in unity, we face in the direction of Kaba while praying.
1. So Muslims believe in unity! More t*han 100 sects of Islam today are in support of his claim! Sunni, Shia, Qadiyani, Khoja, Wahabi, Bohra…..all support him with unity! Can anyone still dare to ask him that if muslims were/are so united, how could more than 100 sects within Islam come into existence?
2. What is the need of unity during the prayers? Should not one be free to pray as per one’s own choice? If unity is required everywhere then why not eat, drink, and sleep at the same time and in same direction? If I want to pray in any direction, why will not God accept it?
3. Many Muslims pray alone in their houses most of the times. How does Qibla (direction) matter in this case when there is no one to get united?
4. Do Muslims actually have unity in direction while prayers? When a Muslim in east of Mecca faces west, at the same time a Muslim in west of Mecca faces east! Both face opposite to each other! If Zakir Naik says this as unity then ISIS and Kurds are already united and thus friends!
5. To which direction a Muslim will bow, who is just opposite of Mecca on spherical earth (longitude = longitude of Mecca + 180 deg)? He has both options to bow to his east or west! How does the concept of unity work there?
6. If you say there is sea there and no human lives there, question is, what will happen if a man is traveling on a ship?
7. Very few Muslims know that inside Kaba, no direction is needed. People can face and bow down to any direction they want. This exposes the fallacies of Zakir’s claim of unity blatantly. Zakir says that Muslims should bow down to one direction only, so that they can remain united. One can ask him; don’t Muslims inside Kaba need unity? And if they can remain united without bowing down to a common direction inside Kaba, why can’t they do it outside too?
8. This is very strange that after so much of efforts to remain united, today, most of the bombers and their victims are Muslims!
9. Uthmaan, third Caliph of Islam, compiler of modern Quran was killed by none other than Muslims led by Amma Aisha’s brother and Abu Bakr’s son while he was offering prayer. Can there be a greater example of unity during prayers than this?
Zakir Naik : Kaba is at the centre of the earth.
10. According to Zakir’s science, Kaba is at the centre of the globe but science says that every point on a sphere is geometrically same. In this way every place on earth is centre. If Zakir means equidistant from both poles, he is wrong. Kaba is at 21 degree north on globe which means that if it is at a distance of 30 units from North Pole, it has to be 50 units distant from South Pole!
11. Anyway, whatever may be the case with Kaba’s latitude and longitude, one thing is clear. There are infinite number of places on earth which either have same latitude or same longitude as that of Kaba. So there is no reason why Kaba should be given a special status.
Zakir Naik : We Muslims circumambulate the Kaba because it represents that there is only one God just like there is only one centre of a circle.
12. Many hindus circumambulate their holy places. But then why is that Shirk in the eyes of Zakir Naik if circumambulation can mean “just believe in one God”?
13. During “Aarti”, a Hindu ritual, in which prayers are offered by devotee, the plate is moved around making circle with a unique centre! So Hindus also believe in one God and they show it by moving the plate so that it makes circle with one centre!
14. Can a Muslim circumambulate his house or a temple for this purpose? If yes, why do Muslims go for Hajj? How does circumambulation of the temple or a house different than that of Kaba?
15. Can Zakir Naik give any reference from Quran or Sahih Hadith, which supports his claim of “one centre-one God” concept behind circumambulation?
16. If I interpret the circumambulation as “a circle has infinite points inside it and thus there are infinite Gods in Islam”! How can Zakir refute my claim?
17. If circumambulation means “one centre-one God”, why don’t Muslims do it in their mosques along with their prayers every time? If one says that prayers already include One God philosophy then circumambulation at Hajj is needless as Muslims offer their prayers there too!
18. According to Zakir Naik, unique centre of a circle represents One God. Is it not Shirk to believe the centre of a circle similitude of God? If Muslims themselves believe in such representations of God, why do they condemn non Muslims for their idols? If such rituals in the name of One Allah can be accepted by Zakir Naik, why can’t he accept the idols as yet another representation of God’s different qualities in different forms?
Zakir Naik : Bukhari [2-56-675]-Umar told muslims that he kissed the black stone only because Muhammad did so, otherwise this stone can neither benefit me nor can it cause me harm. This is the proof that we Muslims don’t worship the Kaba.
19. Now Zakir Naik has the testimony of Umar that, kissing black stone is not idol worship because there is nothing special about that stone other than Muhammad kissed it. Can we ask, why did Muhammad kiss the stone in first place? There must be something special with the black stone so that Muhammad kissed it.
20. Umar sees nothing special with black stone and thus Zakir says kissing it is not idol worship! By the same logic, since Muhammad kissed it, he would certainly be convinced of its divinity and thus kissing it is idol worship and Muhammad did it! Since Muhammad was a bigger authority than Umar, kissing black stone is idol worship! ( I know this one would be too complex for madarsa minds!)
21. If Umar and Muslims kiss black stone just because Muhammad did so, and if it is not idol worship, it is no less than human worship since following someone’s order even without thinking its right or wrong shows the blind belief of the followers. This is Shirk to believe someone other than God to be ultimate. So it is up to Zakir Naik what he wants to be, an idol worshipper or a human worshipper! In both cases, Islam would send him to Dozakh (Hell).
22. By the same logic, Hindus and Christians can say that they do idol worship because this is written in their books and their ancestors did so. If their ancestors would have not done this, they also would not be doing so! How will Zakir Bhai refute their claim?
Zakir Naik: At the time of the prophet, Sahabas (companions of Muhammad) used to stand on Kaba and then give the Azaan. Can any idol worshipper do that? This is the proof that we Muslims don’t worship Kaba.
23. Great logic! But all the Hindus on Ganesh Utsav throw their idols in the rivers! Can any Muslim do that with black stone? Since no Muslim can do that, it proves by Zakir’s logic that Hindus don’t worship idols but Muslims do!
24. Can any Muslim today, to debunk the claims of non Muslims of idolatry in Islam, touch the black stone with his feet? If it could be done at prophet’s time, it can be done today too.
25. If touching with feet in prophet’s time was proof that Muslims didn’t worship Kaba stone, prohibition of same (touching with feet) today is proof that Muslims worship Kaba stone today.
26. If Kaba is just a Kibla (direction), can Zakir Naik hammer it down (Nauzubillah) just like his Arab masters did with the idols of Hindus while they invaded India? (If anyone is hurt by this, please read those verses of Quran which order Muslims to break idols of others and kill the idolaters)
Zakir Naik : We Muslims don’t bow to Kaba, we only bow to Allah.
27. Zakir Naik says that Muslims actually bow to Allah, but for unity they bow in one direction. But as we know, Allah is on seventh heaven, should not then Muslims face upwards which is the actual direction of Allah instead of facing Kaba, which is a mere stone? Instead, Zakir points his a$$ towards 7th sky! And then he accused Hindus of mocking God!
28. Every idol worshipper says that he bows to his God only, but for the sake of physical representation, he bows before idol. Why then Zakir Naik sees Shirk in the idols of others but “Tauheed” in bowing, kissing, circumambulation of a stone called Kaba?
Now we will quickly summarize the similarities and dissimilarities between idol worship and Kaba worship.
29. Muslims bow down to Kaba. Hindus bow before idols.
30. Muslims claim to remember Allah while they bow to Kaba. Hindus claim to remember Eeshvar while bowing before idol.
31. Muslims circumambulate and kiss the Kaba. Hindus do Aarti before idol and fold their hands.
32. Muslims bow Kaba five times a day whereas most of the Hindus hardly bow to idols once a week.
33. Muslims don’t have liberty of choosing their direction of bowing whereas Hindus can face whichever direction they want by choosing appropriate direction of idol.
34. Hindus throw their idols after they perform their rituals especially on some occasions but no Muslims can ever think of doing so with the stone of Kaba.
35. Hindus fold their hands before idol just to give respect to God but Muslims kiss the black stone because Muhammad did so.
The above analysis proves that if Hindus are idolaters for performing certain rituals, Muslims are no less than idolaters. In fact Muslims, in addition to idol worshippers, are human worshippers as well, which we have proven above.
So from next time, Zakir Naik, mind your own a$$ before poking your nose in others’.
Vashi Sharma is a globally renowned energy scientist. He is a doctorate from IIT Bombay and a scientist with Ministry of New & Renewable Energy. Vashi is an expert on Islamic terrorism and deradicalization.
Disclaimer: By Quran and Hadiths, we do not refer to their original meanings. We refer to interpretations made by fanatics and terrorists to justify their kill and rape. We respect the original Quran, Hadiths and their creators. Our fight is against those who misinterpret them. For example, Mughals, ISIS, Al Qaeda, and every other person who justifies sex-slavery, rape of daughter-in-law and other heinous acts. For full disclaimer, visit site.
Complete works by Sanjeev Newar and Vashi Sharma! Agniveer’s complete book collection.
Life-changing works of Agniveer on Hinduism, Yoga, motivation, spirituality, Moksha and burning issues concerning society, nation and Dharma.More info →