Zakir tries hard to prove Islam spread through peaceful (..!..) ways . Agniveer exposes his fancy arguments and brings forth the truth, which his brand of terrorism preachers are trying hard to hide from masses.
1. Zakir Naik says: Islam was spread by sword means peace was spread by sword because Islam means peace.
0. We couldn’t understand the point Jihadi Zakir is trying to make here. If some person named Aman (means peace) detonates a bomb and kills hundreds, does it mean he should not be given punishment because his name means peace?
1. So Islam means peace and Muslim means peaceful. So why not translate the below news –
“Talibani Muslim blew up the suicide jacket in a Muslim area and killed N no of Muslims to establish Islamic rule”
“Talibani peaceful blew up the suicide jacket in a peaceful area and killed N no of peaceful to establish peace”
(Unless Zakir Naik calls Taliban and Al Qaida terrorists as Kafirs, the above translation is perfect as per his dictionary!)
2. Zakir: Just like many common misnomers such as earth is flat, squared triangle, and 2+2=5, Islamic terrorism is also a misnomer. Islam and terrorism are exactly opposite.
0. Misnomers of Flat earth, squared triangle, and 2+2=5 might be popular in Jihadi camps due to their beliefs in center of earth at surface, geocentric model of universe, and lack of basic mathematics skills but they are no longer misnomers for outside world.
1. BTW aren’t Jihadis expert in coining misnomers? Just look at following lines that splash all around the cyberspace on Jihadi websites these days
– Quran has scientific miracles
– Miracle of moon breaking is scientifically proven
– Islam teaches equal treatment of free and slave
One wonders because if miracle, by definition, is something that can not be explained by science then how wise it is to use ‘scientific’ before miracle? If moon breaking is scientific i.e. as per scientific laws, then does it not cease to be miracle in first place? And among free and slaves, how the hell equality saves a slave from being a slave?
2. We agree with “Islam and terrorism are exactly opposite” completely. But it is to be noted that terrorism as per Islam is a bit different from rest of others. Lets see what Quran has to say about terrorism and how Islam deals with this
If a man kills a believer intentionally, his recompense is Hell, to abide therein [For ever]: And the wrath and the curse of Allah are upon him, and a dreadful penalty is prepared for him. [4:93]
Sahih Bukhari 9/83/50:
Narrated Abu Juhaifa: I asked `Ali “Do you have anything Divine literature besides what is in the Qur’an?”… Ali said,… we have nothing except what is in the Qur’an …and what is written in this sheet of paper.” I asked, “What is on this paper?” He replied, “…. and the judgment that no Muslim should be killed in Qisas (equality in punishment) for killing a Kafir (disbeliever).
So here we go, as per Islam, killing a Muslim intentionally brings death penalty to the killer in this world and hell hereafter. But on the other hand if a Muslim kills a Kafir (non believer) even intentionally, he is not to be put to death and neither this is any sin for which he is denied houris of heaven!
So terrorism has been defined as “killing of Muslims” in Islam and this is surely against Islam!
Disclaimer: By Quran and Hadiths, we do not refer to their original meanings. We refer to interpretations made by fanatics and terrorists to justify their kill and rape. We respect the original Quran, Hadiths and their creators. Our fight is against those who misinterpret them. For example, Mughals, ISIS, Al Qaeda, and every other person who justifies sex-slavery, rape of daughter-in-law and other heinous acts. For full disclaimer, visit site.