Love should see no boundaries. But it should see the traps.
Girls need to know that there are some vultures roaming around to destroy their lives in name of God. This Raksha Bandhan, promise to yourself, your Brothers, family and God that you will not date/marry any Jihadi.
You can easily identify one by asking few questions:
1. Can I remain Hindu/Christian/Sikh… even after marriage?
2. Can I worship my gods/idols/Jesus/WaheGuru… even after marriage?
3. I visit Sufi shrines and offer prayers there. Can you pray at my religious place?
4. Can a Non Muslim too go to heaven?
5. Should polygamy be banned?
6. Should exclusive rights of husband to divorce wife be banned?
7. Should Sharia law governing Islamic marriage laws be banned?
8. Should Uniform Civil Code be brought?
9. If I can convert to Islam for you, can you become Hindu for me?
10. Will our children be Hindus?
If his answer is yes, he becomes Hindu, marries off his sister to a Hindu, and follows above all, he is fine. In that case, you can marry him. Never change your religion.
If he says no in any of the above, or says yes but his conducts suggest otherwise, know that the man is a Jihadi who will destroy your life for sure. Stay away from him and ask your friends to do same.
The man was master of seduction. A trained lover. He did that 18 times. With different women. Hotties called him man of dreams. But he was a man on mission. Will love defeat mission? Read this romantic thriller to find out! More info →
Complete works by Sanjeev Newar and Vashi Sharma! Agniveer’s complete book collection.Life-changing works on Hinduism, Yoga, motivation, spirituality, Moksha and burning issues concerning society, nation and Dharma. More info →
Disclaimer: We believe in "Vasudhaiv Kutumbakam" (entire humanity is my own family). "Love all, hate none" is one of our slogans. Striving for world peace is one of our objectives. For us, entire humanity is one single family without any artificial discrimination on basis of caste, gender, region and religion. By Quran and Hadiths, we do not refer to their original meanings. We only refer to interpretations made by fanatics and terrorists to justify their kill and rape. We highly respect the original Quran, Hadiths and their creators. We also respect Muslim heroes like APJ Abdul Kalam who are our role models. Our fight is against those who misinterpret them and malign Islam by associating it with terrorism. For example, Mughals, ISIS, Al Qaeda, and every other person who justifies sex-slavery, rape of daughter-in-law and other heinous acts. Please read Full Disclaimer.