Agniveer: Vedas totally reject birth-based Caste System.
Only our actions are rewarded, not our birth.
Birth is no virtue, Karma alone is.
Q: You say Brahmin, Kshatriya etc are from actions and not birth. If that be so, then one would be Brahmin one day and Kshatriya other day. Then entire Varnashrama will go for toss. It means Varna is from birth only.
1. Exactly, that is the whole purpose. Why [just every other] day, one must be able to change Varna every second. And must be able to choose to be multiple Varna at same time. Because ‘Varna’ itself means choice.
2. Who made the Akaashvaani that Varna has to be static and not dynamic? If someone made, please share recording.
3. Brahmin, Kshatriya etc are properties. You can choose to be one or more at any time.
4. What benefit has a static birth-based dogma of caste given us
except rule of Jihadis and rape of women?
Just because some of us thought that only those claimed to have been born in Kshatriya family alone can fight.
5. Success of any system lies in
its adaptability and dynamism.
This is true of Varnashrama also.
Digvijay Singh will never be a Kshatriya and is actually an outcaste.
Ambedkar was a Brahmin. And so on.
6. If humanity has to survive,
Hinduism has to survive, terror has to end.
There is no option but to trash away the concept of birth-based caste system and
revive its original dynamic nature as described in Vedas.
No tom, dick, harry has right to decide if I am Brahmin, Kshatriya, Vaishya or Shudra at any moment. That is between me, nature and God.
Respect this truth, and unite all for war against terror.
To Join Agniveer, visit: