- Practical Ways To Revive Sanskrit
- Must Do’s To Revive Sanskrit…
- Why True Indians MUST Revive Sanskrit
- Reviving Sanskriti Through Sanskrit – Golden Opportunity for True Indians
- On Tamil and Sanskrit
- Is Sanskrit really difficult than other languages?
- Sanskrit, Samskrit or Samskrut or Samskruta?
- The reason many dedicated people quit learning Sanskrit
- ‘Fictional purity’ that blocks promotion of Sanskrit.
- Sanskrit is getting its recognition at IITs: Why are we not proud?
- Sanskrit, German and Hindutva Agenda
- Supreme Court echoes Agniveer on Sanskrit
- On Origin of Languages
When I say make Vedas national book or Sanskrit national language, I do not imply they must be forced down the throat with pistol over your head. We have a national animal and national bird. No one forces you to keep them as pet. But yes, killing them is an offense. Special efforts are taken to protect them.
The oldest book and its language must get focus. We must tell world that we were cradles of civilized world and we have adopted that as our conscious duty – to nurture wisdom in world.
Encourage study and research in these timeless gems. Let everyone have basic skills in these. And give incentive to those who decide to be a Panini.
Encourage government bodies to use quotes from vedas and translate works in Sanskrit. Even before that, have a simplified Sanskrit like Chinese have Simplified Mandarin. And let us announce we are not what 1300 years of invasions made us. We value our roots and are loyal.
Spend few minutes daily on one of these and you will be able to learn basics of conversational Sanskrit in simple manner.