Paytm - 9560115778
UPI - [email protected]
PROTECT MOTHER COW
To bring complete ban on cow slaughter in India. Save cow, Save India.
Why this project
Cow is the most productive animal known in planet. It is a living factory cum hospital producing products of utility from its cow-dung, urine, milk, sweat and even breath. Its benefit to economy, environment, fuel generation and healthcare is parallel to none. When bombing a factory or place of productivity attracts penalty, why not cow? Especially when Beef Ban is integral part of Directive Principles of Constitution.
Beef Production – Facts
- The environmental cost of beef production is highest of all livestock activities.
- Meat is the most polluting industry in world. And beef is most polluting of all meat producing industries.
- Water footprint of beef is highest of all food.
- Beef production is most inefficient use of fossil energy at an energy input to output ratio of 54:1.
Beef in Hinduism and conversion of Hindus
Cow is cultural symbol of India. Respect for cow forms a core tenet of Hinduism. Once you are able to convince Hindu of flaws in the foundation of this core tenet and make him feel guilty, he becomes an easy prey for the predator faiths. There are millions of ill-informed Hindus who are not empowered to counter argue and hence quietly surrender.
But Agniveer has destroyed the myths of beef-eating in ancient Hindus with hundreds of scriptural evidence and infallible logic.
What Hindu Scriptures say about cow
Scriptures say that Goseva is foundation of prosperity. Goseva is foundation of Dharma. Every Pooja, Sadhana, Upasana, Tantra, Mantra, Anushthan, Yajna is incomplete without Go graas (feeding cow).
Whatever is invested in Go Mata comes back multiplied by thousand. She is Sahasradhara.
This is not superstition. This is tested and based on experience. This is why Go Raksha is a foundation of Agniveer mission.
Agniveer has ripped apart the beef mafia’s propaganda like no one else. We will continue to raise voice that is against my mother India and my mother cow. This project aims to
- Complete ban on beef production
- Harsh punishment for those who are involved in Beef production
- Open thousands of Gaushalas across India
- Organise medical camps for deceased cow
- Organise awareness camps on importance of cow