UPI - [email protected]
To protect, preserve and nurture our cultural roots. To become champions of our Sanskriti.
Importance of Sanskrit
Sanskrit is known for its classic philosophical, educational, spiritual and informative nature. Sanskrit has been found to be most appropriate for use even in computational work. It is only lack of sufficient research and standardization efforts that is stopping from making technological world benefit from this gift of humanity. Sanskrit is Mother of all languages. With Sanskrit, we can learn other languages easily.
Sanskrit and India
- If there is one language which has the potential to break away division across different vernacular languages of India, it is Sanskrit.
- Sanskrit is Indian. Sanskrit is symbol of Indian glory.
- Every nation protects its language, history and culture. Why we shouldn’t?
- If someone finds Hindu-Muslim in this, know that all Indians are children of Sanskrit and not Arabic. Even in Pakistani Punjab which constitutes 62% of Pakistan, people use the word- Kakh (कख) for literacy and not Alif Be. Even the word Punjab has Panj from Sanskrit in it.
- Right from Vedas to every slogan of Indian organizations come from Sanskrit. Be it Satyameva Jayate, or Sad Rakshanaya Khal Nigrahanaya, or Yoga Karmasu Kaushalam, or Yogakshemam Vahamyaham, or Dharmo Rakshati Rakshitah, or Tamaso Ma Jyotirgamaya – it is Sanskrit everywhere.
Sanskrit – Hindutva Agenda
Those who see “Hindutva agenda” and religious hatred in promoting Sanskrit must know that only Hinduism has a philosophy of Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam – entire humanity is my own family. And this philosophy of Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam comes from Sanskrit.
- Create books on Learning Sanskrit
- Establish Sanskrit teaching classes
- Create Video training series
- Design Sanskrit learning apps
- Recruit Sanskrit scholars
Let us come back to life. Let us assert our intelligence.
Let us stand up to protect, preserve and nurture our cultural roots.
Let us become champions of our Sanskrit and Sanskriti.
Let whole world be dazzled and enlightened with our heritage.
Let us rise up to fulfill the call of the destiny and Revive Sanskrit.