- Practical Ways To Revive Sanskrit
- Must Do’s To Revive Sanskrit…
- Why True Indians MUST Revive Sanskrit
- Reviving Sanskriti Through Sanskrit – Golden Opportunity for True Indians
- On Tamil and Sanskrit
- Is Sanskrit really difficult than other languages?
- Sanskrit, Samskrit or Samskrut or Samskruta?
- The reason many dedicated people quit learning Sanskrit
- ‘Fictional purity’ that blocks promotion of Sanskrit.
- Sanskrit is getting its recognition at IITs: Why are we not proud?
- Sanskrit, German and Hindutva Agenda
- Supreme Court echoes Agniveer on Sanskrit
- On Origin of Languages
To truly revive Sanskrit and Sanskriti today, certain steps must be taken by policy makers. Read this post by Shri Sanjeev and other posts in this series, and do let us know your thoughts – [email protected]
Make Sanskrit a national language. If you have problem with word “national”, give another word. I don’t care. Call it “cultural” language or “heritage” language.
– Adopt a simplified Sanskrit and make it compulsory in schools, gurukuls, and madarsas. (if you do a deep analysis, Sanskrit can be easiest language to learn for an Indian. If one knows Devanagri script, it should take not more than a month to know pretty reasonable level of Sanskrit)
– Make a national Sanskrit policy where government guarantees jobs and offers good scholarships to those who excel in Sanskrit.
– No Sanskrit scholar should worry about career
– Revamp the Sanskrit curriculum to remove irrelevant stuff and focusing on things that matter.
– Give them project to translate all government documents in simplified Sanskrit and make it all available in public.
– Create special adult education classes on Sanskrit. Create an “Pandit Samiti” where we have trained Sanskrit professionals who excel in Rituals and Languages. And export their skills across the globe (and within India). Hire places in major airports, or prime locations of world to open Sanskriti centers.
– We will generate massive amount of forex. If world is crazy to learn Esperanto, why not Sanskrit. It has been ‘cool’ thing for quite some time now, waiting for us to take it ahead.
– We will have replaced terror with compassion among millions of mind
– We will be able to present real Bharat to world
– We will be able to be real Bharatiyas (not a confused cross suffering with Stockholm Syndrome)
– We will destroy this language debate once for all.
Spend few minutes daily on one of these and you will be able to learn basics of conversational Sanskrit in simple manner.