Yes, these sex-scandals are hidden from history books. In Islamic countries, you would be beheaded for being homosexual. But homosexuality was an addiction for almost every Muslim sultan. They were not strictly homosexual. They were instead sex-perverts who would do anything for titillation of their de-sensitized organ. This perversion shaped the history of medieval India.
These sultans would keep sex-slaves – male and female. It was their holy right.
The supposedly golden period of Islamic-rule in India strengthened the foundations of slavery in India forever.
Muslim Sultans believed in gender equality. So the number of female sex slaves was made equal to male sex slaves in their Harems. Male sex slaves called as Ghilman as per holy book used to have blue eyes, soft skin and hot face. Here are some 10 epic romantic love stories of these blue eyed Ghilmans and Muslim Sultans.
1. Sultan Mahmud Ghaznavi vandalized his minister’s house (Abul Abbas Fazal Bin Ahmed) after he came to know that latter possessed a beardless boy that was as handsome as Venus. [By Khondamir in Dastarul Wuzra]. The Sultan summoned him before plundering his house, asked if he really had such boy in his house. After minister’s denial, he was sacked from his ministerial position followed by destruction of his house. So this was his craving for beardless boys.
2. Alauddin Khilji plundered Gujarat, enslaved the wife of King Karan Singh- Rani Kamala Devi. Along with her, a boy named Kafur Hazaar Dinaari (Ex-Hindu Slave bought for 1000 Dinars) was also abducted. Khilji ‘loved’ them both in different ways. Alauddin married Kamala Devi after converting her to Islam. He wore a sacred Zunnar (robe) as a symbol love for Kafur Hazar Dinaari. Sanjay Leela Bhansali can make a movie on this love triangle as he is already set to make one on the ‘love’ story of Alauddin’s ‘love’ (Islamic rape fantasies for Kafir women) for Rani Padmini of Chittor.
3. Kafur Hazar Dinaari aka Malik Kafur was made the vice regent of the Sultan. To make sure he remains soft enough for ‘love’, he was castrated so that he never becomes a man. This reaped following benefits.
– the Sultan made sure his sex-slaves would exclusively be raped by him and remain untouched from male sex-slaves.
– The castrated slaves could become managers of royal brothels.
– Castration made sure they remained soft and innocents forever and never overgrew.
– Post castration, the slave could expect vital positions in army, royal brothel and ministry since they would remain sexually inert/unaffected in otherwise sex-driven royal culture.
4. Sultan Mubarak Khilji was another lovebird with similar cravings for beardless boys. He was mad in love with a Ghilman (blue-eyed boy) named Khusrau Khan.
Khusrau was like a doting Islamic wife for the Sultan. He used to provide comfort in the bed and outside to Sultan. He was appointed as the army general who led Sultan’s armies towards south.
This love saga, however, met a tragic end. After Khusrau won Sultan’s trust, one night when the two were in each others’ arms, Sultan’s organ was cut off suddenly by none other than the arm that was comforting him the previous moment! Khusrau put a dagger through Sultan’s bottom and killed him to become the next Sultan.
5. Sultan Sikander Lodhi was another Muslim king who loved blue-eyed boys in Harems. He loved variety. Every night, his urges would demand a new face. He was an Islamic Ghazi in daytime who would slay Kafir idolaters to establish Islamic rule. In night, he used to get surrounded with boys and females as promised in Islamic heaven and enjoy group sex.
6. Too much closeness of boy sex-slaves with their Sultan made others feel jealous of them. This created many enemies within the male sex-slave community and whenever a Sultan would die, all his loyal boyfriends used to get killed by his successor. From Ghori to Babur to Akbar to Aurangzeb to Bahadurshah, this bloodshed of blue-eyed boys continued.
7. Ferishta narrates how Muhammed Bin Tughlaq gave ultimatum to the boy slaves of Firoz Shah Tuglaq- either leave my kingdom in 3 days or die. Only few ‘best’ ones were retained for fulfillment of his dark night time fantasies.
8. As per Barani, it was Allah’s blessings that Ghiyasuddin Tughlaq was not attracted towards beardless boys. However he had to get disappointing when Muhammed Bin Tughlaq- former’s son turned out to be a boy-addict despite Allah’s disapproval of same. As per Ibn Batuta, this led to tussle between the father and the son.
The love for boys was so rampant in Sultans that most of them had maintained a full fledged department for same.
9. The Sultans had a special affinity towards hiring eunuchs on important positions. Eunuchs served from guards to Viziers. Eunuchs were males who were castrated before the king could enjoy them.
In other words, there was a blatant patronization of the brutal practice of castration of young boys who were at the receiving end of the carnal pleasures of an individual and were killed for no fault of their own. But then our liberal historians find these marauders as rational kings !!!
10. So Sultans enjoyed several varieties of sex – in different permutations and combinations.
– Kidnap and rape of non-Muslim girls and women
– Sodomy with young boys
– Mature men who would be mostly use and throw (kill) variety
– Castrated ones who would be most trustworthy sex-partners
And of course innumerable wives through temporary marriage (Misyar and Mutah)
Next time, anyone brags about the Golden Islamic rule, also ask him to brag about the homosexual, rape, and pedophilia exploits of the pervert Sultans.
Disclaimer: By Quran and Hadiths, we do not refer to their original meanings. We refer to interpretations made by fanatics and terrorists to justify their kill and rape. We respect the original Quran, Hadiths and their creators. Our fight is against those who misinterpret them. For example, Mughals, ISIS, Al Qaeda, and every other person who justifies sex-slavery, rape of daughter-in-law and other heinous acts. For full disclaimer, visit site.