Ten Commandments of Agniveer religion:
1. If you believe idol-worshippers (Hindus) will burn in hell, then you must be dispatched to hell asap.
2. If you respect my faith, I will die to protect yours.
3. If you disrespect my faith, I ensure you realise your blunder forever.
4. I do not hate. I destroy the hater with smile.
5. I do not trust those who are not loyal to the motherland that fed them.
6. I do not take chances with terrorists. If you shout a slogan in tune of India-hating terrorists, I thrash you to prevent any potential terror attack.
7. Give me a flower. I will gift back the entire garden.
8. Think of slapping me. I will break the entire jaw.
9. Eye for an eyelash ensures that you see better than the enemy who dreams of blinding you.
10. I am not Prithviraj Chauhan. I am Bajrang Bali. I do not spare the Asur hoping his change of heart.
Note – Since Agniveer is a minority religion, please do not question our faith. It can be bad for your health as per Commandment 1,3,4,,8,9,10. Also it will be termed ‘intolerance’ against minorities.
Founder – Agniveer
“Agniveer means peace for peacefuls.”