1. If you believe idol-worshippers (Hindus) will burn in hell, then you must be dispatched to hell asap.
2. If you respect my faith, I will die to protect yours.
3. If you disrespect my faith, I ensure you realise your blunder forever.
4. I do not hate. I destroy the hater with smile.
5. I do not trust those who are not loyal to the motherland that fed them.
6. I do not take chances with terrorists. If you shout a slogan in tune of India-hating terrorists, I thrash you to prevent any potential terror attack.
7. Give me a flower. I will gift back the entire garden.
8. Think of slapping me. I will break the entire jaw.
9. Eye for an eyelash ensures that you see better than the enemy who dreams of blinding you.
10. I am not Prithviraj Chauhan. I am Bajrang Bali. I do not spare the Asur hoping his change of heart.
Note – Since Agniveer is a minority religion, please do not question our faith. It can be bad for your health as per Commandment 1,3,4,,8,9,10. Also it will be termed ‘intolerance’ against minorities.
“Agniveer means peace for peacefuls.”