These 5 feminist practices started in India only after the vision of women empowerment came from western deserts.
1. Sati practice – A widow had no one to protect her from rape – divine right of Jihadis – and had to kill herself to protect her dignity. From Padmavati to Karnavati, there were mass immolations. Soon it became a cultural practice.
2. Purdah System – Seeing skin of a Kafir woman was invitation to rape for Jihadis. People had no choice but to hide women in homes and purdah. Choice between freedom and Dignity was tough for a society that worshipped Durga and put woman above God.
3. Female foeticide – The toughest challenge for a common Kafir in entire Jihadi infested India was to raise a girl safely without getting raped or abducted as tax. Recall the train rape scene of Gadar. That was a diluted depiction of reality of ISIS mindset. Again, society had to choose between kill and rape of baby.
4. Dowry – Providing for safety of women was a risky affair. Kafir Hindus would die than offer wife to Jihadi. Dowry emerged to get eligible groom for daughter. In a country where dowry was considered way of Asurs had to make another cultural shift.
5. Child marriage – Daughters became a burden. Every Kafir child from newborn to elderly was halal for Jihadis. Parents, who did not kill babies, would try to marry the baby and get rid of their risks as soon as they could.
We became anti-thesis of what we were. Had we invested some efforts to translate their Arabic and read their minds, we would have taught them real lessons of women empowerment than pay such heavy price to learn from them.
Even today, when Mughals have become Bhikaris, we pay Faamir Khans for edutainment on women empowerment.
Am not complaining. Am announcing war on everyone and everything that troubles women in my nation.