We are pleased to present a collection of valuable essays in Hindi by noted scholars on Manu Smriti edited by Dr Surendra Kumar. The essays contain some extremely useful insights which are not found elsewhere. Some of the topics discussed are:
– Fundamental ideologies of Manu Smriti
– Process, Evidence and Implications of adulteration in Manu Smriti
– Manu Smriti and Vedas
– Manu Smriti, Brahmins and Shudras
– Unique contributions of Manu Smriti
– Dr Ambedkar and Manu Smriti
The online version is an abridged one. We strongly recommend purchasing a copy of the complete book. We also recommend purchasing a copy of Manu Smriti edited by Dr Surendra Kumar.