Babri Masjid’s history decided
The Allahabad High Court verdict on the disputed Babri Masjid at Ayodhya is out. Readers can download the gist of Judgments by all the three judges here. (At end of the article)
Readers can also relate judgment by each judge with his profile and background as given in http://www.ndtv.com/article/india/ayodhya-verdict-the-judges-who-delivered-todays-verdict-56068.
In summary, the verdict was a split one. While Justice Sharma who was announcing his last verdict came out most unambiguous, other judges were more ambivalent. But in any case, the stand taken by Agniveer has been vindicated:
a. All judges agreed that the alleged mosque was built on a site of earlier temple. Justice Khan said that there is no evidence that it was built on an existing temple. As per him, it was built on ruins of temple and hence material from the old ruins was used to construction.
b. They agreed that Sunni Wakf Board has no claim on the property.
c. They also agreed that the place beneath the central dome was main site for Ram temple.
Agniveer’s Stand on Babri Masjid
Agniveer was very clear on following points:
a. All Muslim rulers were actually terrorists and acted contrary to tenets of Islam. Even Justice Khan could not explain what made Babur convert ruins of this particular location in a mosque? It is unfortunate that perhaps he has not gone through autobiography of Babur and biographies of other invaders.
b. Agniveer is not trying to create a debate on merits and demerits on method of worship here. That is besides the point. The crux is that these terrorists like Babur, Aurangzeb specifically targeted most revered places of Hindus to humiliate and destroy them.
c. The 2 Judges except Justice Sharma could not give satisfactory answer to why one-third of land be allotted to mosque. Agniveer is fully with Justice Sharma that no such structure should be created at all in the area. The reason is solely one – let us stop associating innocent Muslims of today with misdeeds of terrorists like Babur and Aurengzeb.
Just consider if Muslims would love to publicly defend and pray in a mosque dedicated to Ajmal Kasab or Afzal Guru or Osama Bin Laden or take it as insult to their nationalism! And here we are talking of a terrorist Babur to whom these new-age terrorists are babies! Refer http://agniveer.com/1817/babri-masjid/
d. First Babur was claimed to be a hero. Then it was denied that any temple was demolished to create this structure of shame. Then after ASI reports, sickularists started claiming that it was history and we shall forget it all! But now after this very clear acceptance by court that a temple existed on site of this disgusting structure, it is very clear that the status of all other structures – Mathura, Kashi and thousands others is also the same. Those who destroy places of worships, perform sodomy with children, take pride in creating pillars of cut-heads and breed children in harem like a poultry farm can no way be given benefit of doubt. They are neither Muslims nor rulers. They are simply terrorists!
Lessons for Muslims from Ayodhya verdict
– Muslims should now lead the cause and start rejecting all associations with such pervert terrorists and refuse to offer Namaz in mosques created by them.They should rightfully offer to hand over these structures to their original owners. That will not only foster brotherhood among communities but also help wipe out question marks on their social dignity as a nationalist community.
– Muslims should also become alert of those forces who brainwash them with baseless notions against the majority Hindus and try to create a divide. Fools like BMAC and Wakf Board were trying to dissociate Muslims from a legend like Ram and aligning them with a criminal who would have been stoned to death as per Shariat laws of any time!
– Muslims should initiate the process to coming closer to non-Muslims, refuse to believe in their leaders who taught them that Babur was a saint, and stop sending all non-Muslims to permanent Hell as per the dogmas of blind leaders.
Lessons for Hindus from Ayodhya verdict
– Hindus should revisit the reasons what made them so weak against such terrorists that they kept getting butchered and raped for centuries. Instead of forcing the community into an illusion of spiritualism, they should convert these disputed structures into training and research centers.
– In general, Hindus should understand that there is some basic defect in their way of worship that Ishwar has been punishing them for centuries despite all their piousness. Hindus need to look back and discover the reasons that made Arya legends into weak Hindus of today who are forced to borrow even their identity from terrorist invaders.
Agniveer considers the following as the prime reasons:
a. A very stupid birth-based caste system that is against the Vedas that keeps Hindus divided. We should go all way to demolish it completely the way Kar Sewaks demolished the disgusting Babri Masjid and brought pride to Hindus and Muslims alike.
b. Delusion that dhoop-batti and aarti is sufficient to please Ishwar and have His blessings. Our devotion has to become much more action-oriented, result-oriented and strength-oriented. Just imagine, what the state would be if existing method of worship of Hanuman is replaced with dand-baithaks and squats and special workout sessions every Tuesday!
c. Refusal to embrace and integrate people from Muslim community back to our own fold. Likes of Zakir Naik openly claim to be Dawah agency and they do it fraudulently and shamelessly. But how many Hindu organizations attempt to embrace Muslims with full social and cultural dignity..and truthfully? This one way exodus from Hinduism to Islam has been greatest cause of our damage.
Its a pity that almost all Muslims of India were Hindus once, Jinnah’s grandfather was a Hindu, Iqbal’s grandfather was a Hindu and even Zakir Naik belongs to a not so ancient originally Hindu family. Agniveer is committed to take this cause of bringing our brothers and sisters back home, with full dignity and respect and honesty.
Lessons for everyone from Ayodhya verdict
The verdict, though it would be challenged soon in Supreme Court, has paved paths for future directions for all Indians:
a. Instead of living side by side with skeletons and decaying corpses (aka structures built by pervert butchers like Babur and Aurangzeb), we should set the history straight by refusing to associate terrorist invaders of past with any religion and rightfully restore them into centers of future excellence.
b. Let Indian Hindus and Indian Muslims both rise above their existing approach to this life and next life and examine things rationally. Muslims should reject belief in eternal Hell for non-Muslims that likes of Zakir Naik want to teach them, and instead teach such fanatics a lesson in tolerance and unity with all human beings regardless of religion. Hindus should get to the ways that made Ram and Krishna superheroes and turn themselves into a society that characterizes character and power both. Every moment of worship should make us stronger in mind, body and society.
c. Agniveer does not believe in radical surface changes but in an evolutionary revolution of thoughts and viewpoints. We don’t foresee that within few months or years itself, the entire world would become a replica of early Vedic period. But the process of change should begin. And while we continue with a myriad of beliefs and norms for a variety of reasons, we should use even them to set the right examples.
d. The above, in case of Ayodhya issue implies that:
– Alongwith Ram mandir, a Vedic research center and Kshatriya training center should also be built to produce patriots for future to tackle Baburs and Aurangzebs of tomorrow. Admission should be open to all nationalist Indians regardless of any other criteria.
– The ceremonies for Ram Temple should be performed by a team of Brahmins who hail from either so-called Dalit community and were ex-Muslims + ex-Christians earlier. This would send the best precedences in the society!
Lessons for Agniveer from Ayodhya verdict
– Agniveer shall now enter a new phase where it would focus on content that would enable us to create such merit based Brahmins and Kashatriyas from all human beings.
– Now we shall have lots of contents on true Vedic Dharma that made us superpowers once.
– Agniveer shall also provide snippets from our history so that we are inspired to take on as our own personal responsibility the task of achieving a true Vedic Ram Rajya. This Ram rajya would be the true Mandir dedicated to glory of Shri Ram.
Final note: Once again we request everyone to refuse to consider Ayodhya issue to do anything with religion (accept of course finding ways to strengthen tolerance, patriotism and harmony) and maintain peace and unity across all nationalist forces. After all our goal is Ram Rajya and not Taliban or Somalia!
Download the gist of judgments here: