UPI - [email protected]
WHAT IS AGNIVEER
Agniveer’s stand on various social, political, national and religious issues. Know who we are and how you can be Agniveer. Putting nation and Dharma above everything else.
What is Agniveer
Agniveer started as an individual effort but is no more so. It is a network of volunteers today working both in virtual and real world to promote Vedic Dharma and counter falsehood.
Agniveer aims to establish a culture of enlightened living that aims to maximize bliss for maximum. To achieve this, Agniveer believes in certain principles:
- Entire humanity is one single family irrespective of religion, region, caste, gender or any other artificial discriminant.
- All our actions must be conducted with utmost responsibility towards the world.
- Human beings are not chemical reactions that will extinguish one day. More than wealth, they need respect, dignity and justice.
- One must constantly strive to strengthen the good and decimate the bad.
- Principles and values far exceed any other wealth in world.
Agniveer stands for truth, tolerance, compassion and character. We are flexible and dynamic in our approach but not in principles. We shall teach, through examples, how one can be both fearless and compassionate regarding the detractors at the same time. We shall love the people but hate the ideology of hate.
Character, non-violence, universal compassion and Satya are our key weapons and we believe that no other weapon is more powerful than these.
Agniveer Mission & Objectives
- To work towards an enlightened society that maximizes bliss for individual and society.
- To follow the ideals of enlightened saints, humanists and patriots through worthwhile deeds.
- To revive the glory of Vedas that considers entire humanity as one single family without artificial discrimination on basis of caste, gender, region and religion.
- To fight against every form of injustice and discrimination.
- To work for empowerment of needy ones.
- To work for strengthening the righteous and decimating the strength of unjust.
- To unite people for common action against any and every form of injustice in most pragmatic manner.
- To protect and uphold the noble heritage of our noble role models and fight against any force that attempts to tarnish their image.
- To keep interest of nation supreme.
- To provide intellectual leadership for all noble causes.
To achieve these objectives we request all truth-seekers to support the Agniveer movement in all possible ways – Tan, Man and Dhan – and be yet another Agniveer.
May we never hate each other
May we never wish evil for each other
May we never condemn anyone of us in Hell
May we only wish for each others’ well-being even if we differ
May we be mature enough to freely express ourselves and yet not create hostility
May we enjoy our togetherness as one family
May we continue to love each other as a mother cow loves its calf
May Peace, Tolerance, Truth, Cooperation be our weapons
May we have Shanti everywhere.
Om Shantih Shantih Shantih!