‘Allegedly’, some lawyers beat up president of JNU student union for ‘allegedly’ organizing an anti-national event within university premises. And if this ‘allegedly’ happened, majority of Indians ‘allegedly’ support it. And ‘allegedly’, I also hail from nationalist majority.
(‘Alleged’ is a wonderful word I have thankfully adopted from pigeral journalists. They make any criminal ‘allegation’ on anyone who causes them heart-burn. And yet sneak away from legal implications due to wrappers like ‘alleged’ or ‘allegedly’. Their defense is that they are not making any claims. They are merely sharing a piece of information without being responsible for its authenticity or relevance.)
Pigeral: Why do you support an illegal act?
- Look who is grunting! The person had organized an event in support of a dreaded terrorist who was legally punished by highest court of India. If you are so respectful of law, why have you been so vocal in support of a gruesome crime that was ‘rarest of rare’ as per legal proceedings?If you can support rallies and anniversaries in memory of dreaded terrorists who kill and wage a war against state, why my support for someone who merely thrashed an ‘alleged’ terrorist henchman causes you acidity?
- By endorsing this anti-national event and people behind it, you have clearly stated that you have no faith in Indian legal system. All through you have been alleging that all courts of India up to Supreme Court and the President of county were driven by ulterior motives to hang Afzal Guru. What brings this sudden love for legalities now? Is it that you remember law only when slapped. And conveniently forget it when it comes to standing for nation and questioning the deeds of terrorists? Is it that terrorists are financing your opulent lives through laundering?Or is it that you are shit scared to speak against terrorists? Or it is just a general hatred towards mainstream Indians?
- Law is not my domain. But I have respect for the sentiments that led to this thrashing. Lawyers did not thrash him for publicity or money. They thrashed him despite risk of being punished by law. They thrashed him because they love India. Bhagat Singh and Chandrasekhar Azad are our heroes even if they killed. Gandhi said about Bhagat Singh that despite his difference with methods, he still respects the sentiments of the great hero. Netaji saluted him wholeheartedly. Later Netaji himself committed ‘illegal’ acts to fight for nation. Netaji is my hero. My support is for the sentiments.
- I also believe that such incidents act as deterrents against designs of terrorists. You cannot pass burden of public safety on security forces alone. In a country where episodes like 26/11 happen, and where ISIS openly called war against cow-lovers, where Pathankot keeps happening, every citizen must be proactive. Next time anti-Indians would be shit-scared to indulge in anti-national activities. How legally or ethically correct it is – is for analysts to decide who merely analyze and rarely act. But in extreme situations, extreme measures that go beyond normal call of duty are necessary. At least that is what the story of war of independence of India teaches us.
Pigeral: You are openly supporting act of violence!!!!???!!***##!!
- I am supporting the sentiment that brings anger against terrorists and anti-nationals. I have nowhere stated that one should indulge in acts of violence.
- All I say is that I will make my contributions to ensure that the lawyers get a fair trial.
- And if someone threatens my motherland, I will do whatever is best for my nation to best of my intent and capabilities, without revising Indian Penal Code.
Pigeral: Does it mean you will beat up people who support Afzal Guru?
- I will beat up any person who can commit an act of terror. If I were in Mumbai on 26/11, I would have definitely beaten up Ajmal Kasab before the first firing if there was a chance. Anyone who would have done it would have been my hero. And hero of millions of Indians.
- The slogan raised in JNU was : “You have killed one Afzal. We will create thousands of Afzals”. Now Afzal was a terrorist responsible for attack on parliament. He was part of the cartel that killed thousands of Kashmiri Pandits, and orchestrated bomb blasts across India. How can one take such a slogan casually. Who knows JNU president and others supporting him were planning an attack in Patiala House that got scuttled due to this thrashing.
Pigeral: Ridiculous! How do you know they were planning an attack?
- Why should I even know. The moment someone raises such brazenly anti-national slogans threatening to kill people, only a fool will take chances. These jihadis have been killing indiscriminately in Paris, Pathankot, Boston, Australia, Syria, Nigeria, Israel, and innumerable places. They would randomly start killing people with minimal planning. How do I trust intelligence of such zombies? What should one have done if he was suspicious of Ajmal Kasab on 26/11. Wait to inform police or scuttle the attack in whatever way he could.
- The point is – moment one threatens to kill me in thousands, I can take no chances. I would do whatever is necessary to protect lives. Law allows even killing in self-defense. Here, it is matter of thousands of lives. There is precedence of such attacks as well as clear and present threat. No additional information is needed for a civilian to take pre-emptive action in such rare cases.
Pigeral: Why they attacked journalists?
Why were journalists lined up to support an anti-national? Maybe the lawyers thought the journalists were also anti-national and did whatever is best to prevent a terror attack. If a nationalist innocent was thrashed, that is too small a price to pay for safety of thousands. They should take it in spirit and forgive the lawyers. Once CBI director Joginder Singh was thoroughly checked because there was a most wanted terrorist by same name. He took it in spirit.
Pigeral: You mean you will thrash anyone who has a difference of opinion. This is height of intolerance.
No I will never thrash or even verbally hurt anyone who has a different opinion. You can love Bajirao Mastani or Dilwale. You can support odd-even rule in Delhi or not. You have full freedom. But if you threaten to orchestrate thousands of terror-attacks, I will thrash you before you plan the first one.
Pigerals are showing intolerance by supporting a terrorist who killed and raped thousands of innocents.
Pigeral: You are a fanatic. Afzal Guru never raped or killed anyone. Kanhaia Kumar did not raise any slogans. Why you are against them?
Afzal Guru was declared a terrorist by Supreme Court and President after a long-drawn proceeding. It does not matter if he directly raped and killed. What matters is that he was working for the gang that raped and killed. Kanhaia Kumar was president of student union that approves such events. Osama bin Laden also did not crash the planes over Twin Towers. He was sitting in other part of world away from internet, TV, mobile or landline. Had he been in the plane, he would have been enjoying 72 virgins in Paradise. There would have been no need to launch the biggest manhunt of human history.
In matters of national security, even being a neutral observer will not suffice. If one did not take proactive actions despite knowing about the anti-national event, he is a henchman of terrorists. To save other innocent lives, he must be cut to size.
Pigeral: Let law take its course. Why should you intervene?
- Same holds for Afzal Guru. Law has taken its course. Why are you acting as Sharia court and issuing fatwas?
- In matters of national security and saving lives, every citizen must proactively intervene to prevent any terror attack. They must not wait for doom to happen and take pre-emptive measures at first instance. If we do so, the chances of Pathankot, Mumbai attacks, Akshardham, Sankatmochan, Charlie Hebdo, Paris attacks will substantially reduce.
It is better to raise false alarms than stay mum in fear of bellicose temperament of pigerals.
Pigeral: Who is a pigeral?
Use your pig-head. It is ‘allegedly’ a ‘pig’ who endorses ‘liberal’ who endorses ‘pig’ who endorses ‘liberal’ who endorses ‘pig’ who …….
Pigeral: Why you use such abusive terms?
What is abusive about ‘pig’? I thought you get offended by ‘cow’.
What about terms like ‘bhakt’, ‘fanatic’, ‘intolerant’, ‘right-winged’, ‘fundamentalist’ – that are not even symbolic. You directly abuse me and people like me because we love India.
Pigeral: Will you support if someone beats up reputed journalists like Barkha, Rajdeep, Sagarika, blah blah?
I will let know my views when that happens.
Disclaimer: I think that whatever has been written is ‘allegedly’ a work of fiction. Any resemblance to pigs, pigerals is probably coincidental. I am not sure. But perhaps I am true. If you are a pigeral who feels offended and gets burnt, you have two great solutions. If it is heart-burn due to acidity, believe me, that is not because of the article but indulging in certain acts immediately after supper. Try Eno for Jhat Se Aaraam. If it is a burning sensation somewhere in rear, try burnol. But don’t troll. That will only increase the burn.