2 Feb 2013
Vision: Achieve Mukti within this life
What it takes:
If one were to achieve Mukti in one single life, it would be a really quick crash course. The sanskaars that take several births to destroy should be vanquished in few years. And then Yoga is for the strong and capable. So remove the last 25 years of life when body is weak and energies are lowered.
If I were to very roughly calculate the minimum time it would take by taking a few parameters from Yoga Darshan, it seems infeasible to achieve Mukti in this life for anyone who has not woken up bit early, even by most aggressive estimates. So whats the way out?
Not sure, but we can give one shortcut a shot. This shortcut is defined as “Surrender to God” in Yoga Darshan. When calculations and estimates seem to fail, surrender to God totally. Let Him pull off a time warp!
And jump ahead on the crash course with even more aggressive targets and even higher personal standards right now!
And that is exactly what I have decided.
And I know that any resolve that is towards rejection of temporary and pursuit of permanent is honored by Him. But I must finish the preparatory course very soon. I must cover coursework of months in days. And I must do it solidly and continuously.
So here is the syllabus I must be prepared for from this very moment:
Entrance Exam Syllabus
– Meditation of Ishwar should become a default behavior. If I am not thinking of anything else, I am thinking of Him. I must not require to make efforts to pull my mind towards Him. That should already be happening all the time by default.
– No insecurity from anything ever – even slightest
– No feeling of unpreparedness in worldly matters – even slightest
– No pursuit of worldly pleasures that do not directly and intuitively lead to ultimate vision – even slightest
– No anger/ frustration on self or others – even slightest
– No feeling of injustice being meted out by destiny on self or world
– No feeling of boredom ever – even slightest. After all He is always with me, within me. And He alone is source of enjoyments.
– Perfect physique, perfect health
– Very high levels of energy and actions
– No regrets – even slightest
– No artificial panic situations.
– 100% acceptance of situations. Nothing is unfair. Its all reflection of my own inner realties carved through my own actions. So now improve the actions.
– No reflection on past. Even slightest. Only future memories!
– Needless to say, Yam and Niyam must become natural behavioral patterns
- Pursuit of fundamental truth
- No bypassing of His laws
- No desire for anything that does not directly lead to Him
- No Lust or lack of focus.
- Constant cleansing of thoughts and world
- 100% acceptance of His fruits of my actions
- Truly vigorous actions for the Vision
- Constant enhancement of knowledge and wisdom through study, introspection, analysis and practice
- Total surrender to Supreme.
Some tenets to follow:
1. Any worldly pleasure or action that is not clearly and intuitively linked to the ultimate vision of Mukti is a source of troubles and miseries. Trash them out from life totally.
2. A simple life with constant focus on ultimate vision is most optimal way of living, Simply simplify. Everything else is a spider’s web.
3. Human mind has tremendous potentials. But it is no match for the Intelligence that powers human intelligence and rest of the world. Hence when things start going beyond limits of mind, best way is to simply surrender totally to Supreme Lord, follow the inner voice and act accordingly. Trying to manage complexities will only lead to getting trapped in spider’s web.
This will not only help leverage the Supreme-Intelligence for the goal, but also enhance our own mind to handle tougher assignments in future. After all company has its effects!
4. You are timeless. Judge yourself not by chronological age in this avatar, but by ‘Distance to Mukti’.
5. Don’t care about any pressure from world – from peers, superiors, friends, enemies, love, threat, lust etc. Simply follow the inner voice even if it demands saying “Get Lost” to other pressures. Detach totally from all other strings in life except the undetachable string within Supreme Lord who is with us, within us. Always!
6. All other relations in world – with living or dead – should be linked to you via Supreme Lord. There should be no single direct linkage in your life. If there is one today, break it and relink it through Supreme Lord.
1. Inculcate habit or surrendering to God every now and then, willfully and with full emotions. Force this till meditation on Lord becomes default natural behavior occurring even in sleep.
2. Keep apologizing to Him for slightest of sins and asking Him to help you eradicate all vicious thought patterns. Beg Him to keep your thoughts only on Him. He alone should be enlighter of your mind.
He alone should be inspirer of your mind.
He alone should be desire of your mind.
Practice this till the very hint of getting into anything deviated even slightly from God is repealing to you and you are forced to get away from it.
This soap of repenting to God and begging Him for thoughts directed only to Him is the best way to master Shaucha or purity of Yoga Niyams.
3. No artificial secondary goals. More such goals, more your energies dissipate. Have only those goals that directly and naturally emerge from within when the mind vigorously attempts to connect with Him and Him alone. Don’t give any importance to those goals which are artificially imposed by society, people and environments. Seek the directions from within.
In memory of our brave soldiers & 40 martyrs of Pulwama terror attack, Agniveer is making its eBooks free until the attack is avenged by India. Paperback books have already been made available in minimum possible price. Simply click the below button (Tribute to our soldiers) and download the book directly from Google drive folder. Download as many books as you want, speared then far and wide, and help us break backbone of terrorists, extremists, fanatics and conversion nexus ready to takeover India.
If you want to purchase the book on normal price to support Agniveer, you can choose other options below.
If you wish to support Agniveer, please visit and make your valuable contribution http://agniveer.com/support/
About the book:
Life changing conversations on Yogic concept based on Gita and Vedas. Book provides straight answers on Yoga without beating around the bush in flowery language so that you can utilise the time for actual Sadhana. Life is short. Every second must be valued!More info →