Tiredness has become an epidemic. Most people feel exhausted every few hours. And thus the billion-dollar industry of stimulants runs to give us the fuel we feel deprived of. Be it tea, coffee, Red-bull, sports drinks, etc etc, they all are required not for taste or health, but to keep us charged.
Just think about the fact that tea or coffee is hardly a century or two old for most parts of the world. Humans had a much tougher life before that and yet never felt need of these stimulants. Please understand that these addictions are merely marketing gimmicks. The commercial mafia thrives and grows only if we are dumb, sick and addicted to them. The marketing frauds will want us to believe in all the rubbish that they produce and would use every moment of our attention to hoodwink us – TV, Newspaper, ads, billboards, music, radio etc etc.
However, here are some excellent tips for you to stay charged throughout the day without taking recourse to these stimulants which only make to addicted and race you faster to old age. They include both do’s and don’ts. Try them at least for 2 weeks and see the change. Use whatever tips you feel is feasible for you right now and share your feedback with us all.
If you find these effective, share the good word around and help others get rid of marketing trap as well.
Some of these tips may sound too simple or insignificant But proof of taste is in its eating. Test out yourself.
1. Drink lots and lots of plain water (unless you have a medical condition that prohibits you from it). Make sure water is not chilled and near body temperature. Drink at least 2 liters of water in the day. Avoid water for an hour before and after meals.
2. Do not drink water during meals. If you feel dry in throat, you can sip in not more than a quarter glass of water in total.
3. Drink one liter of water the first thing in morning. This is separate from the 2 liters you should drink during the day. Drink it before doing for toilet. Resist the urge till you are done with a liter of water.For better results, you can make water slightly lukewarm. Add a pinch of lemon or honey if it suits you.
4. Do not drink lots of water in the last hour of your going to bed.
1. Just stop watching the idiot box. Its not only idiot but dangerous as well. The less TV you watch more energetic and smarter you would feel. Optimize accordingly.
2. Make a rule not to watch TV for at least 2 hours before sleep and 4 hour after waking up. This is worst-case scenario. More you watch TV nearer to your time to bed, closer you approach your agedness. Go to sleep while watching TV only if you hate yourself!
For more tips, please visit Yogic Hacks.