Yet another bomb blasted in the otherwise peaceful Varanasi ghat. Yet another toddler lost its life. Many more injured. And yet once more a militant group claiming to defend ‘Islam’ proudly took responsibility of carrying out yet another terrorist attack. Indian Mujahideens announced that this was in response to recent Babri verdict.
Such attacks have become so rampant these days. And so used to have we become to proclaim that ‘Terrorism has no religion’ that we all tend to simply blank our minds on hearing such a news and switch the TV Channel to raunchy ‘Big Boss’ rather than feel the pain of those who were affected by the blast!
Regardless of it be a Hindu or a Muslim or a Christian or Atheist, anyone who kills a single innocent being is a criminal. Period. But what is distinguishably significant is that only terrorists allied to one particular religion actually take pride in this and conduct these acts as their spiritual duty!
No prizes for guessing. We are referring to Islam here.
Does it mean that Islam breeds terrorism? NO
Does it mean that all Muslims are terrorists? NO
Does it mean that terrorism has a religion? NO, Not at all.
It only means that Islam has been hijacked and captured by those perverts who stand for barbarism, terrorism and fanaticism. And hence, Muslims today, are the worst victims of this perversion by their religious rulers.
As Hassan Nisar – the most renowned columnist of Pakistan and expert of Islam and its history puts, Islam and Islamic history are two totally different things. Those who follow spirit of Islam would not be violent. After all Islam means Peace. Bulk of Muslims belong to this category. They do not bang their heads over taking each and every verse of Quran or Hadiths blindly and literally. Thus the ordinary Muslim tries to be as peaceful as rest of us. That is why world is still such a beautiful place to live!
But these majority are NOT the ruling class of Islam. The ruling elite of Islam actually follow history of Islam instead of ‘Islam’. Thus they deliberately try to keep ordinary Muslim ignorant and uneducated. They needlessly glorify and dramatize Islamic history and their own versions of Islam texts so as to create a useful guinea-pig battalion of blind followers to be used as military tools. The ordinary Muslim is thus forced to adjust to threats of this barbaric ruling class and manage a fine balance between his own conscience, compassion for non-Muslims and fatwas of these butcher rulers. He thus has to face extra challenges. He has to face the brunt of misdeeds of these ‘ruling elites’ and yet strive ahead. Thus while an ordinary Muslim may love a non-Muslim, he would not dare greet him “Assalam-ale-kum’, for example. This greeting is only for Muslims. And even if a non-Muslim greets him like this, he would not reply back ‘Walekum-Assalam’.
Now, one cannot expect rulers of Islam to become ‘humans’. They have inherited barbarism since generations. It is as if barbarism is in their genes. To fool innocent Muslims, they create a fictitious dramatized version of their history. They would shout on top of their voice that Islam spread by peace. But truth remains that Islam was spread only through most bloody episodes of history. Those who spread Islam had nothing to do with spirit of Islam and were merely trying to use Islam for their political gains. Refer How Islam conquered India.
These butchers have not even spared their own fathers, brothers and family members. How can non-Muslims expect to be pardoned by them? And how can ordinary Muslim expect to get out of their clutches? Let us see examples of the extent to which these butchers ‘ruling elite’ could go touting Islam as religion of ‘peace’. We will look at ONLY one aspect – how they murdered and tortured their own blood relations and closest ones to capture the flag of Islam!
THERE HAS BEEN NOT EVEN ONE SINGLE GENERATION OF ISLAMIC RULERS WHICH DID NOT MURDER ITS KINS AND RELATIVES.
And you can then imagine what would have been their barbarism on rest of the population. (We shall cite from Muslim historians themselves)
1. Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) – founder of Islam – is alleged to be assassinated by his own wives – Aisha and Hafsa as per many scholars of Islam.
2. After Prophet Muhammad (PBUH), Abu Bakr became the Caliph (leader of Islam) overruling the Caliphate of Ali controversially. This caused the Shia-Sunni split. Ali was son-in-law of Prophet and supposed to be most intelligent and closest to Prophet.
3. Abu Bakr is alleged to have been poisoned to death by a close associate.
4. Umar became the next Caliph but was murdered by a muslim slave for curious reasons.
5. Uthman was next Caliph. He had the Quran compiled for the first time but was butchered allegedly by son of Abu Bakr when he was reading Quran.
6. Finally Ali became the Caliph but even he was murdered by his fellow-men while in Namaz. Before this, Aisha – beloved wife of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) and daughter of Abu Bakr who is supposed to have been divinely wed to Prophet by Allah – waged a war against Ali. Ali defeated her and made her captive in Medina. Even Aisha is supposed to have been murdered as per views of some scholars.
7. Hassan – son of Ali – was so scared by murder of so many leaders of Islam that he refused to become the Caliph. He was however murdered by his own wife as part of a conspiracy of Muwaiah – governor of Egypt who had become Caliph due to refusal of Hassan.
8. After Muwaiah, his son Yazeed became the Caliph. He is supposed to be the greatest butcher of all times. He had Hussain – another grandson of Prophet – murdered in battle of Karbala. That is why Muharram happens. Zakir Naik has high respect for Yazeed despite all other sects of Islam hating him. This caused many sects to issue Fatwa on Zakir Naik. Refer Zakir-Naik-and-His-Misguided-Teachings-regarding-Karbala-Battle.
With this murder, Caliphate became a hereditary privilege of Umayyad dynasty to which Muwaiah belonged. Now after eliminating all followers and kins of Prophet, they started murdering their brothers and relatives to be the next Caliph.
NOTE THAT BY NOW ISLAM WAS COMPLETELY HIJACKED BY THOSE WHO WERE ACTUALLY ENEMIES OF ORIGINAL FOLLOWERS OF ISLAM.
THERE HAD BEEN NOT EVEN ONE SINGLE GENERATION OF ISLAMIC RULERS WHICH DID NOT MURDER ITS KINS AND RELATIVES.
9. Hardly few years later, when Caliph Walid died, his brother Sulaiman became next Caliph and murdered all those who wanted to support Caliphate of Walid’s son.
10. Caliph Walid had sent Muhammad Bin Qasim to invade India. However Sulaiman ordered that Qasim be sewed in oxen-skin and brought to him. This was because he feared that Qasim had violated virginity of two women beforehand who were supposed to be Caliph’s virgin sex-slaves. Refer Chachnama – http://persian.packhum.org/persian/main?url=pf%3Ffile%3D12701030%26ct%3D0
11. Many more Caliphs continued to be killed ‘unnaturally’ – poison, murder, ‘unknown diseases’ under conspiracy to control the ‘Islamic rule’.
THERE HAD BEEN NOT EVEN ONE SINGLE GENERATION OF ISLAMIC RULERS WHICH DID NOT MURDER ITS KINS AND RELATIVES.
12. For 250 years, Muslim rulers did not dare to attack India due to the defeats that Qasim had to face when Hindus retaliated. Then came the time of Mahmud of Ghazni – the second butcher to loot India with meticulous plans. This great ‘Islam propagator’ had 9 wives and innumerable concubines. He ascended to throne by imprisoning his brother to death who was the actual king nominated by their father Subuktgeen.
13. After Mahmud died, his sons Masud and Muhammad had war for supremacy. Masud won and blinded his brother Muhammad. But Muhammad also conspired a revolt and got Masud captured. Muhammad murdered Masud and became the Sultan. But after some time, Madud, son of Masud, conspired and got Muhammad captured. Muhammad and his son were murdered.
THERE HAD BEEN NOT EVEN ONE SINGLE GENERATION OF ISLAMIC RULERS WHICH DID NOT MURDER ITS KINS AND RELATIVES.
14. After Ghazni, for another 140 years, these rulers did not dare to attack India again because Ghazni’s nephew was defeated summarily by Hindus when he tried to attack India again. Now, Muhammad Ghori was the third devil to invade India and break all records of treachery and humanity. He could not have any offspring and hence made his sex-slaves Qutubuddin Aibak and Bakhtiyar Khilji among others his successors.
15. Bakhtiyar Khilji was murdered by his relative Ali Mardan.
16. Qutubuddin Aibak was succeeded by his son Aram Shah. But Aibak’s sex-slave cum son-in-law Iltutmish murdered him and became the next Sultan.
17. ltutmish nominated his daughter Razia for Sultanate but his son Rukunuddin captured the throne. Razia got him and his mother murdered. Later Razia got into physical relation with a slave whom she then promoted as her Chief Adviser. Meanwhile Altunia, governer of Punjab rebelled and had Razia and her lover captured. The lover was murdered and Razia was offered to his bed. Meanwhile another brother of Razia – Bahram Shah – usurped the throne of Delhi. Altunia and Razia came to fight him but were miserably defeated. They were murdered while running for their lives.
18. Bahram Shah was murdered and Masud Shah (son of Rukunuddin) became new emperor. Now Masud Shah was overthrown by his brother Nasiruddin with support of his son-in-law Balban – the greatest rapist of his times. Balban was originally male sex-slave of Iltutmish.
19. Balban poisoned Nasiruddin and became the emperor. Then he murdered his cousin Sherkhan Sikar in 1270. In 1287, he appointed Kay Khusaro as his heir but after his death, Balban’s grandson Qaiqabad became the emperor.
20. Qaiqabad and his three year old son were murdered by general Jalaluddin Khilji. Thus slave dynasty ended and Khilji dynasty began.
21. The notorious Alauddin Khilji was nephew cum son-in-law of Jalaluddin Khilji. In 1296, he murdered Jalaluddin and entered Delhi with uncle’s head on his pike (Bhala). Meanwhile Malikjahan – wife of Jalaluddin – made her son the next Sultan. Alauddin imprisoned Malikjahan and had her sons and other relatives blinded. Many other supporters of Malik Jahan were murdered, blinded or imprisoned. Their properties were annexed and their women were forced to become part of royal haram. Khilji even had his own wife and son imprisoned and another son killed.
22. Alauddin had a favorite male sex-slave Malik Kafur (another Hindu converted to Islam) who became his general. Immediately after poisoning Alauddin to death, he got his children blinded and murdered. And then he married Alauddin’s wife. One son of Alauddin, Mubarak Shah, escaped Malik and got him murdered instead. He also had his 6 year old brother Shiabuddin blinded and murdered.
23. Mubarak Shah took title of Qutubuddin and became the most shameless sultan of entire human history. He used to keep completely nude slave girls all around in his palace and used to promote open vulgarity in public. He himself used to dress like a woman and get into most vulgar acts that can shame the most shameless pervert. He married Deval, the wife of his slain brother.He got all his relatives killed or blinded to prevent any rebellion. Mubarak was later murdered by his trusted general Khusro who was earlier his slave. Khusro again married Deval.
24. But soon Khusro was murdered by Giasuddin Tughlaq, yet another slave. The Tughlaq dynasty began.
25. And there was competition among sons of Giasuddin to murder the father as per long-running traditions of these so-called protectors of Islam. Muhammad bin Tughlaq emerged winner in this and he had his brothers and father murdered to become next Sultan.
26. Muhammad bin Tughlaq had many of his relatives murdered in most brutal manner to prevent any uprisings against him. He had the skin of of his nephew peeled off and forced his wives to eat it!
27. After impotent Muhammad died, the throne was annexed by the son of an illegitimate son of Giasuddin’s father called Firozshah. He then had all those brutally murdered whom he feared to give rise to any rebellion. Even the 80 year old Khwaja-Jahan was killed while he was offering Namaz. He spent most of his time in his haram and hence the empire weakened considerably.
28. Firozshah’s son Muhammad had his minister murdered but could not annex the throne. After Firozshah’s death, his grandson became the ruler for 5 months. But he was murdered by another son of Firozshah. But yet another son of Firozshah (Muhammad) defeated and murdered him and became the ruler.
29. After Muhammad died in 4 years, he was succeeded by his son Sikandar but murdered within a few days. Another son of Firozshah, Nusrat used to run a parallel government in another part of Delhi. The drama continued for 4 more years when the cannibal Timur Lang attacked India. This Timur was the forefather of another butcher Babur.
30. Timur himself had risen to power by brutally murdering his close relatives. He writes, by the way, in his memoirs that Jama Masjid existed in Delhi during his time itself and Hindus had assembled there. This proves that Jama Masjid is actually a Hindu temple forged in name of Shah Jahan, yet another butcher. When he attacked India, the two Sultans of Delhi ran away. Ad when Timur died, his children murdered each other as per old tradition starting from origin of Caliphate of Islam, and then one of his sons managed to be next ruler. Thus saga of murder continued generation by generation in Timurid dynasty of butchers to which Mughals belonged.
31. Once Timur went back after devastating India, the two Sultans came back. But one of them was murdered by another. By this time the Delhi rule was limited only to NCR (National Capital Region) of those times (hardly few km)! The powerless sultan finally died in 1413 and his minister continued to rule for an year. Then he was imprisoned by Khizr Khan who had collaborated with Timur Lang to plunder India. The terrorist Khizr started the Sayyid dynasty claiming to be descendant of Prophet Muhammad! His empire was limited to a small region and hence this dynasty was more like a band of pirates of Somalia.
32. Khizr Khan was succeeded by Mubarak Shah who continued the terrorist activities but was then murdered. He was followed by Muhammad Shah. Muhammad Shah reigned for ten years and was murdered by Bahlol Lodhi, his general.
33. After Muhammad, his son Alauddin became the ruler. He, along with his relatives, was assassinated by Bahlol Lodhi again. Now the Lodhi dynasty began.
34. When Bahlol Lodhi died, bitter fight started among his sons and brother. Finally, his third son Nizam Khan defeated the rest and became ruler with title Sikandar Lodhi.
35. When Sikandar died of throat cancer, Ibrahim Lodhi succeeded him. He also had to defeat his brother Jalal Khan, uncle Azam Khan and cousin Fatah Khan. Jalal was murdered and the rest two were imprisoned. Another son of Azam named Islam Khan rebelled against it and there was an intense fight. Finally Azam and Islam were murdered.
36. Ibrahim Lodhi was finally beheaded by Babur and his head was sent to Multan. Babur was invited by relatives of Ibrahim to kill him. Thus began the Mughal dynasty.
37. Babur himself was one of the greatest rascals to be ever born. Refer Glimpses from Baburnama. This Babur, a descendant of Timur and Genghiz Khan, was one of the greatest perverts to be born exceeded only by Akbar in his brutality. Babur considered himself rightful ruler of India because his forefather Timur had installed Khizr Khan as emperor. Further, he was thrown away from Fergana by his maternal and paternal uncles. So he came and butchered Indians.
38. Babur nominated his brother-in-law Mahdi Khwaja as his successor. But one of his sons Humayun usurped the throne after his death. Humayun and his half-brother Kamran Mirza had bitter fights for the throne. Finally Humayun defeated Kamran and had his eyes gouged. Another son of Babur named Askari was imprisoned. Both were later murdered.
39. Humayun was defeated by Sher Shah Suri who became the next butcher to rule India for next 5 years. Sher Shah died in a bomb explosion and was succeeded by his second son Islam Shah Suri. The elder brother Adil Khan also attempted to capture the throne but was murdered by Islam Shah.
40. Islam Shah died of a ‘urinary‘ disease and was succeeded by 12 year old Firuz Shah. He was assassinated by his uncle Muhammad Adil Shah.
41. Muhamad Adil Shah had to fight with his brother-in-laws Ibrahim Khan and Ahmad Khan. His smart general Hemu took advantage of the situation and defeated all to establish rule over Delhi.
42. Humayun took advantage of the strife within Suri dynasty and conquered Delhi once more. But he died within a year due to falling in drunk state from stairs.
43. 13 year old Akbar, son of Humayun, was sworn next emperor under guidance of Bairam Khan, his general. Bairam had a lucky win over Hemu in battle of Panipat after which Akbar butchered an unconscious Hemu to celebrate his victory and being a Gazi.
44. But soon, Akbar forced Bairam Khan to run away to Mecca. He was murdered on the way. Akbar then married his auntie aka wife of Bairam Khan. He also had his cousins tortured and murdered. To know about Islamic Akbar more, read http://agniveer.com/3175/akbar-great/ and http://agniveer.com/hi/3209/akbar-great-hi/
45. Akbar’s son Salim aka Jehangir tried to poison Akbar twice. This was perhaps due to confusion over who should sleep with Jodha. Because Akbar had already announced Jehangir as his successor and historians are confused over who actually married Jodha. Finally Akbar is suspected to die to poisoning. But before that Jehangir ran a parallel government from Allahabad and had his own coinage system. He came with a huge army to fight Akbar and had Akbar’s ‘Navaratna’ Abul Fazl murdered.
46. After Akbar died, Jehangir became the emperor but his eldest son Khusro rebelled against him. Khusro was captured and Jahangir had his eyes gouged. Jahangir also murdered Man Bai, his wife and sister of Man Singh – one of the greatest traitors to have taken birth in India. The great brave protector of Hindus, Guru Arjun Dev was murdered by Jahangir on pretext of supporting Khusro in most brutal and painful manner.
47. Jahangir killed Mirza Baig and forced his widow in his haram. This was Noorjahan. He then married Noorjahan’s niece to his son Khurram (or Shahjahan). Then Noorjahan’s daughter from first husband was married to Shahjahan’s brother Shahryar. This started another rivalry over next ruler. Noorjahan used to dominate Jahangir since he used to remain in addiction all the time. She first supported Shahjahan but then supported Shahryar. Thus Shahjahan rebelled and many in family were killed in 3 years. Finally Jahangir died in a state of intoxication.
48. After this battle began again. Shahjahan was out of Delhi. Noorjahan tried to kidnap her brother Asaf Khan for supporting Shahjahan. Meanwhile Shahjahan had the blind Khusro (his elder brother) already poisoned to death. His son was made the emperor by Asaf Khan. Noorjahan announced Shahryar to be the emperor. The battle began. Shahryar was captured and blinded. Meanwhile Shahjahan also returned. He had all the princes and ‘announced emperors’ along with their families killed. He then became the next emperor in 1628. Among the most vile humans to be born, some historians state that he did not spare even his daughter from his lust. He used to say that the gardener has first right to taste his fruit. Foolish historians claim that he built Taj Mahal when the reality is that Babur had stayed in Taj Mahal as per Baburnama. How can you expect such devil butchers to be architects of symbol of love!
49. When Shahjahan grew old, a battle began in his haram productions (aka children) over his succession. Finally Aurangzeb was victorious and he had his brothers Dara (eldest), Shujah and Murad murdered. He then imprisoned Shahjahan and gave him a taste of age-old tradition of Islamic justice! And foolish people call such perverts the glory of Islam!
50. Aurangzeb also had the same fate. His son Akbar rebelled against him and announced himself as ruler. But Aurangzeb defeated him and Akbar ran away to Iran. But once butcher Aurangzeb died in hands of Marathas leaving a very weak empire thanks to glory of Guru Gobind Singh, Banda Bairagi, Shivaji and Chhatrasal among others, his sons again had a fight over succession. This time, Bahadur Shah killed his brothers and became the emperor.
51. When Bahadur Shah died, his 4 sons against fought against each other. Three of them were murdered in a complex four-sided battle and Jahandar Shah became the ruler.
52. Meanwhile Farukh Siyar, nephew of Jahandar also announced his claim. With help of the powerful Sayid brothers who became virtual rulers, he defeated and killed Jahandar.
53. After becoming emperor, Farukh planned to get out of clutches of Sayid brothers. But they attacked Farukh and had him blinded and imprisoned. Later he was strangulated to death.
54. Then Jahandar’s son Muhammad Shah Rangila was made the emperor by Sayid brothers . He was smart enough to defeat them and then murder him.
55. During Rangila’s rule, Nadir Shah attacked India. This Nadir Shah had become emperor by murdering Abbas, the young son of Shah of Iran. In 1743, he had eyes of his own son gouged. He was enemy of both Shias and idol worshippers. Finally Nadir Shah was also murdered by his nephew Ali Kuli Khan along with his 13 sons and grandsons. One grandson managed to save his life and he ran away to Austria to serve the kings there.
56. After Nadir Shah, thus Ahmad Shah, his general, took the control of the empire who exceeded Nadir Shah in brutality. He invaded India several times making Mughals weaker and weaker. He was effectively checked by the Sikhs. He was succeeded by Timur after which his sons again started a bloody battle. His 5th son Zaman took the throne but was blinded and imprisoned for next 40 years till he died. The other brothers and their children kept murdering each other for expansion of their split empires.
57. Coming back to affairs with Mughals, after Rangila died, his son Ahmad Shah became the namesake emperor. Eventually he was removed by Marathas and the second son of Jahandar took the throne in name of Alamgir II. This new Alamgir (earlier was the killing machine called Aurangzeb) had Ahmad Shah and his mother blinded within a week.
58. Alamgir II was murdered by his courtiers in 1759. By this time the Mughal rule had come to an end and for next 100 years they only lived on pension by British and a territory confined to Red Fort. He was followed by Shah Jahan III, another production of royal haram. But soon he was also deposed by Afghanis and his kingmakers ran away forever. What happened of him is not known.
59. After this, Shah Alam II, the son of Alamgir II became the namesake emperor in 1761. In 1788, Ghulam Qadir, son of his minister, brought emperor and his family to streets. He raped the royal women and asked an artist to paint the picture of the way he gouged the eyes of Shah Alam II, sitting on his chest. Ghulam Qadir said that he is doing so because Shah Alam II had done the same with his family earlier.
60. Eventually, Marathas captured this Ghulam Qadir and handed over to Mughals who then cut him into pieces over several days in most brutal manner and made the public display of the same. Finally they left him to be eaten by a dog. The blind Shah Alam II was restored as emperor of Red Fort as a mercy.
61. After Shah Alam II died in 1806, his son Akbar succeeded as a pensioner of British. He was followed by the 62 year old Bahadur Shah Zafar. This time there was no fight for succession because they were scared that British might kill them.
The summary is simple : When these false representatives of Islam could not be faithful to their own father, brothers, sisters and children, how can we expect them to be human enough to promote compassion among rest of Muslims and non-Muslims? And how can those who glorify such perverts conduct any other noble act apart from terrorism?
The lessons are clear:
a. Muslims should refuse to have any allegiance – emotional or historical – with their ruling elites and those who admire them. You can’t expect a worshipper of murderers to promote peace! A cockroach cannot give birth to an elephant!
b. Islam and Islamic history are two different things. Islamic history has nothing to do with peace and is only a saga of brutal bloodshed. We are being fooled to believe that Muslim rulers had anything to do with humanity, intellect, constructive activities etc. They were simply pythons eating even their own species.
c. We have only given examples of what they did with their family members. We have not delved into the other shameful aspects as glimpsed in deeds of Akbar, Babur and Tipu Sultan for example. Just imagine how disgusting their overall lives would have been!
d. Instead of taking pride in these butchers, Muslims should take pride in true heroes of the nation – Ram, Krishna, Hanuman, Shankaracharya, Pratap, the Sikh Gurus, Shivaji, Banda Bairagi, Ashfaqullah Khan, Abdul Hamid etc etc who ensured that our country remains the foundation of all good things in the world. Because of our heroes, despite the claims of Muslims ruling India, the fact is that they were never able to fully dominate India and were constantly in fight with brave natives. Finally the butchers were destroyed but their supporters have emerged today in a new avatar of Terrorists/Mullahs/Scholars etc trying to continue keeping Muslims uneducated and torturing non-Muslims.
e. Muslims MUST rise up to reject their present and past mullahs and rulers completely. And Hindus should proactively rise up to embrace all these innocent Muslims back into their original destination – before the lineage of butchers from Muhammad Bin Qasim started invading India. After all they are sons and daughters of this great land and not originating from where these butchers originated.
f. Muslims should also, accordingly, reject all those translations of Hadiths and Qurans that teach hatred against non-Muslims and were preached by these ruling-elites to further their own shameless political agendas. The test is simple – if the mullah or scholar – like Zakir Naik or Bukhari or whosoever – refuses to openly condemn these butchers who used Islam for political mileage in very clear terms, then they are frauds. Simply refuse to even listen to them. Throw their books in dustbin and burn their videos. They are simply being agents of the ruling elites trying to fool innocent Muslims for their most selfish interests and most damaging slaughter of Islam.
This has been since death of Prophet Muhammad – messenger of Peace – and would continue unless Muslims rise up proactively to fight it. Till then, these ruling elites would put their entire might to keep Muslims illiterate, fanatic, ignorant, dumb, blinded and brainwashed in name of religion. This has become a war of minds now. And terrorist forces (who merely represent these ruling elites) would use this to further their own mission of bloodshed.
So lets all – Hindus and Muslims – unite together to embrace the truth and thwart the designs of these fraud representatives of Islam who have been fooling us for 1400 years or more. And unless that happens, yet another mosque in Pakistan would be blasted and yet another baby in Varanasi would continue to die!
What more can you expect from those who could not be loyal to their own fathers, mothers, brothers, sisters, sons and daughters! And from those who glorify such rascals!
And when they could gouge eyes of their parents and children, imagine what they would have been doing with their people and especially whom they called Kafirs? And just imagine, what is the level of hatred that those people hide inside their hearts who glorify such monsters!
May peace and truth prevail! …….
For complete content of this series, you can buy copy of following Agniveer book. Simply click and order your copy. Happy reading.
In memory of our brave soldiers & 40 martyrs of Pulwama terror attack, Agniveer is making its eBooks free until the attack is avenged by India. Paperback books have already been made available in minimum possible price. Simply click the below button (Tribute to our soldiers) and download the book directly from Google drive folder. Download as many books as you want, speared then far and wide, and help us break backbone of terrorists, extremists, fanatics and conversion nexus ready to takeover India.
If you want to purchase the book on normal price to support Agniveer, you can choose other options below.
If you wish to support Agniveer, please visit and make your valuable contribution http://agniveer.com/support/
About the book:
The book that rips apart the hoax of greatness of Mughal emperors who were nothing but homosexuals, rapists and butchers.More info →