6 Feb 2013
Yogi means one who has full control over his mind.
And he uses this control to maximize his benefits.
Anything we do in public or private, in thoughts, words or actions, should be a best example of role models from Vedas.
1. Meditation and workout in morning is must for yogi. Meditation in sitting position is best.
2. Evening time for meditation/ workout.
3. Every few minutes, ask yourself – is whatever you are thinking or doing, ideal for a yogi?
4. Food habits – Sattvik food
5. Sense organs are in control
6. Mind control is key
7. Titiksha – calmness in haani-laabh, ninda-stuti, jay-parajay
Samatva Yog Uchyate – Geeta.
8. Mumukshutva – are u as desperate to be a yogi as someone with head submerged in water being desperate for air.
9. Remember/ thank eeshwar every few minutes.
This article is also available in Gujarati at http://agniveer.com/diary-of-a-yogi-random-page-3-gu/
Liked the post? Make a contribution and help revive Dharma.
Disclaimer: We believe in "Vasudhaiv Kutumbakam" (entire humanity is my own family). "Love all, hate none" is one of our slogans. Striving for world peace is one of our objectives. For us, entire humanity is one single family without any artificial discrimination on basis of caste, gender, region and religion. By Quran and Hadiths, we do not refer to their original meanings. We only refer to interpretations made by fanatics and terrorists to justify their kill and rape. We highly respect the original Quran, Hadiths and their creators. We also respect Muslim heroes like APJ Abdul Kalam who are our role models. Our fight is against those who misinterpret them and malign Islam by associating it with terrorism. For example, Mughals, ISIS, Al Qaeda, and every other person who justifies sex-slavery, rape of daughter-in-law and other heinous acts. Please read Full Disclaimer.