Oldest knowledge to humankind: Even the most skeptic researcher has found no credible evidence to date the Vedas. Whatever attempts made to prove Vedas to have an origin date are based merely on one or more of the following:
– World must have begun after Genesis as given by Bible. Hence Vedas must be later than that
– Man must have been primitive several thousand years ago. Hence Vedas must be later than that (The fact remains that despite so much of publicity everywhere, including text-books of children and students, there is not one single credible, authoritative evidence – be it in archaeology or otherwise – that can establish the fancy early-man theory and that of evolution of humans from apes from algae from dust etc. Similar is the hoax of Aryan Invasion Theory and that Vedas are compilations of songs sung by shepherds. We shall expose the truth of these fictions sometime later)
Note: It is a matter of grave concern that this theory of evolution has been imbibed in every human right from childhood despite it having no authenticity or scientific backing. This subconscious belief in humans being merely an evolved physiochemical reaction and nothing more, is single-most reason for all perverted behaviors we observe among us and others – criminal tendencies, lose morals, disbelief in ethics etc – in some way or other. Because if it is all a physiochemical reaction alone, how you explain something as Right or Wrong. (We shall discuss this in detail later)
– The language of different chapters of Vedas is different. Hence those portions must have been written during times when similar language is observed in other texts.
– Vedas contain a word which was used as synonym of Gold in recent times. Thus Vedas must have been written after that.
– Vedas contain word Ganga, Yamuna, Saraswati. Hence they must have been written when Saraswati river existed. This is like saying Mahabharat must have been written recently because it contains mention of Arjun Singh and Lal Krishna Advani!
In summary, all the reasons provided to date Vedas are based on making the conclusion first (that Vedas are of recent origin) and then trying to cook up reasons. Similar to many corporates deciding to fix the profit numbers first and then preparing the accounts accordingly. The fact however remains that no one ever could date Vedas. All ancient most texts claim Vedas to be ever-present since inception.
Not one syllable can be altered from Vedas. The way the oldest knowledge of humankind has been preserved is such that even an alteration of one syllable, leave mantra or chapter, can be tracked. Please read http://agniveer.com/no-textual-corruption-in-vedas/ for more details.
Vedas contain no history. The words in Vedas are to be interpreted as per fundamental roots of words and not later-dated common usages. For example “Gau” in Vedas refers to “moveable” among other meanings and hence cannot be interpreted to be “cow” in all mantras. We shall discuss this aspect in detail soon.
Vedas contain all forms of fundamental knowledge – physics, chemistry, medicines, sociology, mathematics, theology, engineering etc etc.
Vedas are strongly against any discrimination based on caste, gender or birth. They strongly advocate meritocracy.
Vedas are strongly against any form of superstition, idol-worship or fatalism and advocate potential for free-will and extracting results through efforts.
Vedas describe no rituals or steps or images for worship. They provide the basic concepts that should logically form foundation of any worship.
Vedas respect all life-forms and are against any sort of killing for selfish desires. All those claims of Vedas containing beef-eating, animal sacrifices in Yajnas etc are blatant hoaxes propagated by semi-literate self-proclaimed scholars.
Vedas are written in Vedic Sanskrit (not conventional Sanskrit) which is mother of all languages of the world.
The Vedas are relevant to all geographies of world and all periods and not restricted to a particular geography or period like Quran or Bible.
Each mantra of Vedas can have several meanings – spiritual, social, physical etc. The interpretation of mantras requires contemplation, purity of mind and a yogic lifestyle as essential ingredients. Without that one can only be expected to misinterpret Vedas as exemplified by several meat-eating, alcohol consuming, lustful living, materialistic, egoist self-proclaimed Vedic scholars of modern times. More so because one cannot cook up meanings of Vedic mantras as per later-period usages and conventions.
The Vedic translations of almost all western scholars like Max Muller, Wilson, Griffith, Jones etc are simply trash items. One should be wary of using this junk for discovering Vedas.
We shall elaborate on each of these points in subsequent articles and provide a completely objective, rational, logical and scientific framework for discovering Vedas and transforming our lives in process.