Test and find out if your Love is true or is it just a tool for a conversion agent Jihadi in disguise !
1. Does your fiance’s sister has the same liberty to roam, love and marry a non muslim man ?
2. What is your opinion if your sister is currently in an intimate relationship with a non muslim man right now ?
3. Has your liberal and progressive thinking finance ever visited temple along with you though you might have paid a visit to a dargah ?
4. Has he shown the same devotion towards Aarti/ rituals performed in a Mandir as he would have done visiting his shrines ?
5. When he questions about your religion and demeans idol worship, have you ever returned the favour by asking him about the marriage of his Prophet with a six year old girl ?
6. When you agree to accept Islam to marry him, ask if your parents will also find a place in heaven given the condition that they havent accepted Islam ?
Above are behavioural questions. The next four questions have legal implications:
7. When it is believed that Love is oblivious to any religion, sect and beliefs then why you have to accept his religion alone ? Why can’t he accept your religion ?
8. Has he ever told you that as per Sharia Laws he is entitled to have three more marriages and without your consent he can have four wives which includes you as well ?
9. Has ever told you that as per Sharia law, the marriage (Nikah-Nama) is just a contract which if you sign then you are giving full rights to him as husband to divorce you via Triple Talaq sent over email, SMS or even Whatsapp ?
10. Has he ever told you about the “Halala” whereby if you want to reconcile with him post divorce you have to marry another man and spend quite some time with him and if he agrees to give you a divorce (via Triple Talaq) then only you can reunite with your first husband ?
11. Did he ever bring to your notice that all your children shall be in his custody post divorce ?
Has he ever told you that the child who currently is dependent on you for feeding shall be handed over to him whenever the feeding stops ?
Ask these pertinent questions to him and if you get a No to any of these 11 questions then understand my sister you are loving a Jehadi whose only priority is his religion. For him, you are a mere object of desire and nothing more. Imagine if he shows so much of solidarity to his religious beliefs over yourself what would be your plight post marriage. You will just be a mistreated pet to him which can be ridiculed, demeaned, and abused.
Citing another question apart from this – You must have seen movie PK where Hindu gods were made mockery of. Just ask him if he is also willing to go to an art exhibition where cartoons of Prophet are showcased.
To join Agniveer’s task force against Love Jihad – Volunteers are being trained with thorough material to defeat LoveJihad. They interact with LoveJihad victims and save lives. If you are keen, please fill membership form and mention Love Jihad in message box.
This is for very serious volunteers who can work with discipline, secrecy, and patience. Rai Bahadurs (Advice Warriors) please excuse.
PS : Dr Vashi Sharma President – Agniveer has experience of over 50 cases. Nobody has found out patterns which he could. Conversion to a religion is the most striking pattern among all. Dr Vashi is now working on Tutorials and workshops for creating awareness among girls about this sensitive issue. This was the first tutorial. We have encountered so many of them that we have decided to use the real conversations for awareness also. More to come in coming weeks.
Online classes/workshops on this are to be launched soon. Mail us at [email protected] for being part of the cause. Volunteers needed. Funding is required. Need to hire a few professionals for the project. Those willing to fund, please contact Dr Vashi Sharma directly at [email protected]
Don’t complain, just conquer.
Complete works by Sanjeev Newar and Vashi Sharma! Agniveer’s complete book collection.
Life-changing works of Agniveer on Hinduism, Yoga, motivation, spirituality, Moksha and burning issues concerning society, nation and Dharma.More info →