In a Medical Camp organized by Agniveer- Dr D K Garg, eminent educationist and naturopath/Head – Education & Knowledge Excellence – Agniveer and Dr Vivek Arya Child Specialist/ Head- R&D – Agniveer, conducted free checkups for children of 480 Pakistani refugees in Bijwasan, Delhi on April 14, 2013. Free medicines were distributed to the needy ones under our Nar Sewa Narayan Sewa project.
Before that, Agniveer started its New Year 2070 with a visit to Bijwasan, New Delhi where around 469 Hindus from Pakistan have taken shelter in an erstwhile primary school building. These Hindus came to India a few weeks ago in aftermath of a severe wave of hatred against non-Muslims in Pakistan. Shri Sanjeev Newar, founder of Agniveer and Dr DK Garg from Agniveer met the families, discussed their situation and worked towards a roadmap for them. The details of this visit and current status of refugees can be found here http://agniveer.com/pakistani-hindus-are-indias-responsibility/ .
In short, most of them belong to ‘Dalit’ caste from Pakistan who have been the bonded labors in farms of Muslim Zamindars of Sindh from generations. They were forced to live life in conditions worse than hell. All the girls are uneducated as their parents never sent them to schools for primary education fearing abduction and frequent kidnapping of Hindu girls followed by forcible conversions, rape and marriage with Muslims.
Health status of these people in general and children in particular is alarming as per our experts. Following are few examples-
1. Some babies are suffering from congenital heart disease (hole in heart). They need urgent surgery for heart ailment.
2. There are some cases of tuberculosis. Unfortunately one of them, a 15 years old girl was on treatment from Karachi medical college and after 4 months of treatment, she had to flee from there. She is yet to complete her treatment and in case of any delay in this, she might become defaulter and might not develop resistance for routine drugs. Moreover with such a crowded place of living and unhygienic surroundings, there are chances of disease getting spread to others too.
3. Shockingly, 90% of children are suffering from anemia and worm infestation needing urgent intervention.
4. Some children are suffering from squint. They need ophthalmologist treatment for their ailment.
5. Some children are having stammering problem with open mouth breathing. They need intervention for adenoids.
6. Some ladies were found with rheumatoid arthritis as well as high uric acid- gout problems.
7. Some males were diagnosed with contact dermatitis with secondary infection.
Also, there is a lady, 8 months pregnant. Baby delivered by her will be an Indian citizen by law but the mother is not an Indian citizen and has to move to Pakistan once her Visa expires. As per law, baby and mother will be separated as soon as mother’s Visa expires.
These are few examples of what these Pakistani Hindus are going through in their own motherland. Right now these 469 people are living in 28 small rooms that means one room is occupied by 17 people. We are running short of words to describe plight of these people further. And still they are not ready to go back to Pakistan.
This is the time to say enough is enough. Agniveer demands that India issues unconditional citizenship to all minorities in Pakistan and Bangladesh. The current Hindus, Sikhs and Christians in Pakistan and Bangladesh are India’s responsibility. They are our own brothers and sisters. India should take all extra-steps to claim back our own family members.
But in the interim, till our government wakes up to realities and its moral responsibilities, it is duty of each and every Indian to support these family members across the border. Atithi Devo Bhava – Guest is Devata is India’s foundation. Why guests, India has gladly fed and glorified even invaders and enemies. Should we not then open our arms for our own family members?
These Pakistani Hindus need us. We must provide for their food, health, security, job and education. Ch. Nahar Singh, a retired army-man has singlehandedly supported these displaced Hindus in his private property by offering food and shelter. Our heartiest thanks and naman to the hero. It is time for all of us now to join hands in support.
Agniveer has listed a set of requirements to help these families:
– Free health facility- Agniveer has organized a medical camp already, more and more will be conducted from time to time in future
– Education facility for children (numbering roughly 200) – Agniveer has collaborated with a few Gurukuls and we aim to provide free education and complete financial support for around 100 to 150 of these children through admission in these Gurukuls.
All of those who have any links and associations in schools or Gurukuls in Delhi region are requested to proactively help getting education for each and every eligible student.
– Employment for youth – Most of these people are farmers or unskilled labors. And few are also technicians and skilled labors. We sincerely urge all to provide employment to all of them so that they can live with dignity and self-empowerment.
– Living Expenses – A bare minimum living standard with minimal hygiene, sanitation and food would require an expense of around Rs 2 lakh per month.
All who are willing to contribute to this Yajna may donate to Jan Swabhiman Welfare Society through http://janswabhiman.org/donate/ . Please mail us clearing stating: PAKISTANI HINDUS. Click below button to make your contribution
The entire amount shall be used exclusively and ONLY for this cause.
Further, if you have clothes, medicines etc to spare, please do not miss the chance to be a Krishna to dear Sudama.
If you have additional house or flats to provide for shelter of these families, that would be of great help as well.
1. Agniveer is collaborating with a few gurukuls to provide free education till graduation to all children. Our aim is to be able to absorb all children and even a few youths in educational drive.
2. Agniveer is committed to provide financial support as well as support in kind for their decent living.
3. Agniveer has taken up responsibility of providing health facilities to these families to best of its capacity. More free health camps will be conducted in near future.
We have even higher aspirations for these commitments. We hope that overwhelming support of our patrons will help us realize the same.
The Science of Blissful Living
Are you frustrated with life without a purpose?
Want to make your stay worthwhile in this universe, but don’t know how?
Want to live life with peerless state of joy and bliss?
Want to avoid being a victim of self-destructive “instinct and habits” and become a staunch follower of your “inner voice”?
Then this book is an ultimate guide for you. Once the pearl of knowledge and wisdom contained in this book is understood, the rest of your life would then be an exhilarating journey to maximize the state of bliss.
“The Science of Blissful Living,” the first book under “Vedic Self-Help” series, satisfactory answers the most fundamental questions regarding the essence of life and living and our role in this universe.
The book has three sections. With the datum of ‘truth and bliss are two sides of the coin’ in its foundation, the first section provides the complete understanding of how toolkit for acquiring and enhancing ‘true’ knowledge works.
The second section gives tips on how we can practically apply that ‘true’ knowledge to make our stay worthwhile in this universe. It also warns us of the consequences we would face if we kill our inner voice for temporary worldly pleasures.
The third section inspires us to tap the unlimited power that lies within all of us to strengthen our will power so that we can follow the inner voice for blissful life.
The learning from this book would be a paradigm shift in your thought patterns, and an absolute guarantee that regardless of the situations, pressures, and compulsions of life, you will still be able to enjoy and live life to fullest.
Master the intuitive mechanism of everlasting and bliss and success. NOW!