Very chosen few legends in Indian history had the privilege of being honored with the suffix ‘the Great’ or ‘Mahaan’ after their name. I recall only three – Alexander, Ashoka and Akbar. This great title does not come easily. One has to indeed display exemplary greatness to be called ‘great’. This great land has produced one legend after another – Ram, Krishna, Vikramaditya, Prithviraj, Rana Pratap, Shivaji – to name a few. But none qualified to be called ‘the Great’ by our noble historians.
This is because the criteria for being called ‘the Great’ are very tough. You have to be simply the best killer for times to come to be called ‘the Great’. And you must be a basher of mainstream Hinduism in some way or the other.
Alexander was the first such terrorist who killed innumerable to quench his thirst for global conquest, got a nasty defeat in hands of Porus and went back shamefully after having his life spared. But our glorious historians, who seem to take more passion as poets and creative writers, consider this to be defeat of Porus. Incidentally Greek historians are more candid to admit this defeat of Alexander! But that is besides the point. The fact remains that since he attacked and killed innumerable people, he is ‘Great’!
Next came Ashoka, who got a sudden remorse after conducting the greatest bloodshed of his era. Again a favorite of our creative historians who even made a film out of his romantic affairs with one of his innumerable wives. But bottomline is that since he broke all records of bloodshed even before the remorse and drifted away from mainstream Hinduism, he earned the title of ‘the Great’!
And after him, for centuries no one could repeat that feat. Came the era of barbaric looters from west Asia who broke all records of terrorism carrying the flag of ‘Islam’ thereby making mockery of Muhammad’s claim as Prophet of Peace! And for centuries there was dispute with regards to who should get the coveted title of ‘the Great’. And then came the great Mughal – the noble descendant of Timur and Genghis Khan from father and mother side respectively. He carried the glorious lineage of the greatest rapist, looter, murderer, homosexual child molester – the noble Babur who has the rare honor of being on cover page of history books for school students in India. This grandson of the first gay activist known in annals of history surpassed all imaginations of barbarism and terrorism to earn the coveted ‘the Great’! And no one, not even Osama Bin Laden has been able to repeat that feat since then.
Agniveer is honored to be part of the great legacy which has produced such eminent historians who have referred to the most unreliable sources to portray the greatest butchers as greatest legends for sake of secularism. With traitors like such who needs enemies. This great nation has produced greatest of tejasvi patriots but also traitors. And these days, traitors seem to be predominating. And History seems to be an area almost totally infested with traitors. Second comes ‘Art, Culture & Entertainment’. Or are the both same?
All that Agniveer is trying to attempt is to wipe off such honor from his forehead and join ranks of the detractors of these great butchers – the likes of Maharana Pratap and Shivaji.
In this post we shall provide summary points from Akbar’s life to understand what motivated Hrithik Roshan to feel so honored to portray his noble character and our spineless populace to be so enchanted with the fictitious Jodha-Akbar stories. We base our assertions not on works on any ‘rightist’ historian (being right is always considered wrong in secular history!), but on works of greatest admirers of Akbar: Vincent Smith whose ‘Akbar – the Great Mogul’ is considered most authoritative book on Akbar and of course Abul Fazl – the sycophant who wrote Ain-e-Akbari and Akbarnama. All that we would do is to review what even the sycophants could not hide. Readers are requested to read originals of these themselves. We shall simply provide snippets here (Note: language may differ but essence remains same):
Foundations of Akbar the Great
1. Vincent Smith starts his book with “Akbar was a foreigner in India. He had not a drop of Indian blood in his veins…Akbar was more of a Turk than Mogul.” And we proclaim him as an out-and-out Indian. His father, grandfather and in fact entire lineage represented the topmost terrorists of their eras (7th generation of Timur from father and Genghis Khan from mother) whose sole goal was to loot and plunder. And we claim him to be pride of India!
Beauty and Noble Habits of Akbar the Great
2. Babur was a drunkard. Humayun became dumb due to use of opium. Akbar imbibed both these great qualities. Two children of Akbar died due to excessive consumption of narcotics. And we have Muslims taking pride in him!
3. On why Hrithik was excited to play the role of Akbar and why historians call him the most handsome person on earth. Here is his beauty as per VS:
“Akbar was of average height and walked with a limp in left leg. His head was tilted on right shoulder. His nose was small with protruding bone. His nostrils looked as if he is in anger. A wart of size of half a pea joined his lip to nostril. He was dark.”
4. Jahangir writes that Akbar used to call him Shekh regardless of he being intoxicated or alert. It implies that Akbar was usually intoxicated.
5. Akbar’s courtier Aquaviva writes that Akbar had started drinking so much that he used to fall asleep talking to guests. He used to drink Taadi sometimes and Post other times. He used to start behaving like insane when drunk beyond limit.
Education of Akbat the Great
6. Jahangir writes that Akbar used to behave as if he was a scholar despite the fact that he could not read or write.
Respect for motherly force (women) in Akbar the Great
7. Abul Fazl states that Akbar remained behind the ‘curtain’ (purdah) in his initial years as king. It is obvious what is meant by this.
8. Abul Fazl describes Harem of Akbar: “It had 5000 women and each woman had a separate home.” This is apart from more than 36 wives that he had.
9. To describe the glory of his prince charming, Abul Fazl writes in Ain-e-Akbari: “Close to home of Shahanshah Akbar, a bar has been set up. So many prostitutes aggregated there that it became difficult to keep a count. Courtiers used to take the dancers home. But if someone wanted to take home a virgin, he had to take permission from Akbar. Sometimes violence would happen among youth. Once Akbar himself called several prostitutes and asked who broke their virginity.”
Now how could so many prostitutes aggregate at the same time? Obviously they were women from Hindu families who were made captive or rendered homeless after their families were looted and butchered on ongoing basis. Because Muslim women are supposed to be behind the veil and Akbar was constantly at war killing men and abducting women throughout his glorious career.
10. In Akbarnama, Abul Fazl writes: “Whenever a Beghum, or wives of courtiers or virgins wanted to be enjoyed, they were supposed to send an application to Harem in-charge. Then their application would reach the palace authorities. After that they were allowed to enter and stay in Harem for up to even one month.”
Its obvious that even wives of his courtiers were forced to be enjoyed by Jodha’s adorable Akbar for … DID YOU KNOW THAT Babur was a drunkard! This book is an eye opener on Mughal history in India. Mughals have been glorified as great rulers in Indian history books despite being maniacs, incest-lovers, rapists and merciless invaders. The book is a compilation of all hidden facts. Straight from their authentic biographies. To make Indians realise, enough is enough. Do not glorify these filthy creatures in the name of preserving the secular fabric of India. Note: This is the latest edition of the book “Great Ruler of India” with different title and few additional chapters.
This post is part of following Agniveer book. To continue reading full post and to know more about reality of Mughals, get this eye-opening book (Number 1 Hot New Release in Islam category on Amazon.in – the largest bookstore):
The Naked Mughals
He loved a boy named Babri!
Akbar raped children!
Akbar raped his own daughter-in-law!
Akbar had Harem of 5000 women!
Jahangir blinded his son with his own hands!
Shah Jahan did not spare even his own daughter!
Aurangzeb beheaded his own brother and sent his head to his imprisoned father!
Almost every Mughal king killed some of his sons and brothers!
and much more.
DID YOU KNOW THAT
Babur was a drunkard!
This book is an eye opener on Mughal history in India. Mughals have been glorified as great rulers in Indian history books despite being maniacs, incest-lovers, rapists and merciless invaders.
The book is a compilation of all hidden facts. Straight from their authentic biographies. To make Indians realise, enough is enough.
Do not glorify these filthy creatures in the name of preserving the secular fabric of India.
Note: This is the latest edition of the book “Great Ruler of India” with different title and few additional chapters.
For more, please review:
1. Akbar – the Great Mogul by Vincent Smith
2. Akbarnama by Abul Fazl
3. Ain-e-Akbari by Abul Fazl
4. Who says Akbar is Great by PN Oak
This article is also available in Hindi at http://agniveer.com/akbar-great-hi/